315 Pierces Road Weering VIC 3251
- Rural / Farming
- 16.2 ha
- For sale, $660,000
ATTRACTIVE BEEAC DISTRICT HOBBY FARM
PRODUCTIVE VERSATILE WEERING AREA
LIFESTYLE - CATTLE BREEDING/FATTENING ALTERNATIVE FARMING - HORSES
40 ACRES 16.18 HECTARES
Top quality predominantly black clay loamy soils carrying quality pastures with TOWN WATER supply connected along with 77,000 liters of rain water storage.
Comfortable brick veneer home with north-facing open plan kitchen/dining with separate living, comprising of 3 BRs (2 with BIRs), 1 bathroom with a separate bath and shower. A separate add on to the main dwelling provides a further bedroom with ensuite, living room and kitchenette.
Outside you will find an established garden with a fully lined games room/parents retreat complete with reverse cycle air con (currently being used as a craft room).
Excellent modern steel framed sheds;
- 1 x (14m x 7m) lock-up storage shed power connected with asphalt floor
- 1 x (18m x 7m) lock-up machinery shed with earthen floor
- 5 x (3m x 3m) stable complex concrete floor
- 1 x (3.6m x 3m) feed room concrete floor
- 2 x hay shed, cattle yards and 5 well fenced paddocks with day boxes and established shelter belts
An all-weather 700m trotting track with a quality sand base finish.
NOTE: Additional 34.5 Acres available.
For Sale by Expressions of Interest: Closing Friday 12th July @ 2pm
Inspection highly recommended and by appointment with agents
|Floor Area||Ask Agent|
|Land Area||16.2 ha|
|Parking||5 x Onsite parkings|
|Annual Return||Ask Agent|
|Last updated||15 Jul 2019|