2821 Wangaratta Yarrawonga Rd Bundalong South VIC 3730
- Rural / Farming
- 15.37 ha
- Sold, $585,000
"Attunga" Period Lifestyle Home on 38 productive acres in the Ovens / Murray River district
- 38 Acres / 15.37 Hectares of productive red loam close to the Ovens River.
- Beautifully positioned 10 km from the village of Bundalong and 28km from Wangaratta.
- Fully renovated 3 Bedroom period home circa 1920's boasting a complete refit.
- "Allunga" has been rewired, re plumbed, re stumped and best of all has new roof including
full span trusses providing enormous flexibility for further alterations.
- 3 bedrooms enjoy spacious dimensions with en-suite to the main bedroom.
- Family room has a northerly aspect and combustion fire box for winter warming.
- Large separate formal dining lends itself to nights of entertainment.
- Old fashioned country kitchen with quality appliances, excellent cupboard and bench space.
- All Wet areas have been tastefully renovated with no expense spared.
- Heating and cooling is via reverse cycle air conditioning and firebox.
- "Allunga" benefits from Solar-hart Hotwater and 5kw solar system for energy efficiency.
- Another redeeming feature is the sweeping verandas for outdoor enjoyment.
- Water security is a feature with ample domestic water storage and 600mm ave yrly rainfall.
- Water for stock and the established grounds is supplied from equipped two bores.
- 28 Acres is leased or share farmed complimenting income from the olive grove.
- "Attunga" is highly recommended for the tree changer family or retiring couple inspection
is highly recommended.
- "Attunga" is for genuine sale and will be sold so do not delay in calling Michael Everard
on 0408 653 161
|Date Sold||8 Oct 2019|
|Floor Area||Ask Agent|
|Land Area||15.37 ha|
|Last updated||11 Oct 2019|