28-32 ALBERT ROAD & 13-21 PALMERSTON CRESCENT, SOUTH MELBOURNE VIC 3205
Please contact agent
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Floor area:
- 0 x Onsite parking
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 16 Nov 2016
Domain Jewels - 28-32 Albert Road & 13-21 Palmerston Crescent, SOUTH MELBOURNE
Colliers International and Gross Waddell are delighted to present for sale 28-32 Albert Road & 13-21 Palmerston Crescent, South Melbourne.
• Coveted domain precinct address
• Stunning design by Elenberg Fraser architects
• Huge land area of 2,700sqm and dual street frontages
• Solid holding income from office building and commercial car park
• Prime location close to St Kilda Road, Melbourne CBD, Royal Botanic Gardens and Albert Park Lake
• Opposite Domain Interchange and new proposed Domain Train Station
To arrange an inspection or for more information please contact the Melbourne City Sales team.
Matt Stagg +61 409 411 300
Daniel Wolman +61 412 957 839
Trent Hobart +61 433 196 452
Oliver Hay +61 419 528 540
Michael Gross +61 419 355 561
Raoul Salter +61 433 196 452
Andrew Waddell +61 419 400 991
This property is proudly marketed by the Melbourne City Sales team (MCS).
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
28-32 ALBERT ROAD & 13-21...