27-29 Robey Street, MASCOT NSW 2020
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Development / Land
- Floor area:
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 18 Nov 2016
North, Park facing Boutique Development Site
An incredible opportunity to secure a prime boutique development site offering incredible amenity in an excellent location:
• North facing development site, with majority of units with Northerly aspect overlooking John Curtin Reserve
• Excellent unit mix, with majority apartments 2 bedroom units
• Boutique site of 19 apartments
• Excellent amenity, within 200m of Mascot retail strip
• Tremendous transport links, with major bus services within 1 minute walk, and Mascot train station within 10 minutes walk
The property is being offered for sale via Expression of interest closing Thursday 10th November 2016.
For an information memorandum or due diligence material, please contact the exclusive selling agents.
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
27-29 Robey Street MASCOT