242-250 Burnside Road, STAPYLTON QLD 4207
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- Development / Land
- Floor area:
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 23 May 2017
DA Approved 14.4ha Industrial Site.
- 14.426ha* industrial site across two titles – 5.993ha* & 8.433ha* respectively
- DA and Op works approval for a 12.5m* high, 20,000sq m* office/warehouse facility
- ‘Medium Impact Industry’ zoning allows for a mix of manufacturing or distribution uses
- Regular shape allotments with combined 242m* frontage and average depth of 598m*
- Large scale industrial site for owner occupiers or developers
- Ready to develop site in South East QLD growth region
Description: Located in arguably SE QLD’s fastest growing industrial precincts is this large 14.426ha* industrial site with all necessary DA and Operational Works approvals already in place. Situated on Burnside Road the property is a largely cleared block of land with good connectivity to the M1 Pacific Motorway within a 5min drive. Burnside Road has recently benefitted from a major upgrade into a dual carriageway rated to carry B-Double traffic and has improved flow between the subject site and the Pacific Motorway. With a rapid take-up of industrial land in the area as well as commitments from some of Australia’s largest companies this site should be considered by all.
For sale individually or in one line by Expression of Interest (EOI) closing 4pm Thursday 8th December 2016.
Contact Exclusive Agents Savills for further information.
242-250 Burnside Road STAPYLTON