225 & 227 St Pauls Terrace, FORTITUDE VALLEY QLD 4006
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Offices, Development / Land
- Floor area:
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 22 Mar 2017
Land Rich Fortitude Valley Holding – Refurbish or Redevelop
On Behalf of the vendor, Savills are pleased to offer 225 & 227 St Pauls Terrace, Fortitude Valley to the market. Situated in the rapidly gentrifying Fortitude Valley precinct, just a short walk to Fortitude Valley Train Station and 1km* from the Brisbane CBD this distinctive asset provides a unique and adaptable land rich refurbishment or redevelopment opportunity in a prime near city location.
- 1,406sq m site with 52* frontage to St Pauls Terrace
- 2,015sq m character style building with refurbishment potential
- Development potential to 10 Storeys and 60% Site Coverage (STCA)
- Potential Gross Floor area of over 8,400sq m*
- Supreme investment location in burgeoning precinct
- Close proximity to variety of amenity including Brunswick Street Mall
- On the doorstep of Tim Gurner’s FV project - 910 Apartments with hotel and retail accommodation
- Short walk to Lend Lease’s RNA Showgrounds Development
For Sale via Expressions of Interest closing Thursday the 27th of April at 4pm (AEST) for more information please contact Savills.
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
225 & 227 St Pauls Terrace...