19 McEwan Street, RIVERVIEW QLD 4303
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Development / Land
- Floor area:
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 18 Nov 2016
First Time Offered in 20 Years!
- 18,230sq m* land area
- Zoned Medium Business & Industry (Hansells Pde Riverview)
- Current Ipswich City Council approval for 6 lot sub-division with lot sizes ranging 2,085sq m* to 4,232sq m*
- Exposure to 100,000 + cars per day
- 115m to Riverview train station
- Approximately 240m frontage to the Ipswich Motorway
- Large employment catchment
- Suit multiple applications including bulky goods/retail, commercial uses, general industries, outdoor sales, service/trades, vehicle sales/service/repairs and sport & recreation (STCA)
- 17 minutes to the Ipswich CBD & 30 minutes to Brisbane CBD
Capitalise on this prime location between Brisbane & Ipswich. The property offers outstanding access to all of South East Queensland and the Southern states being at the junction of the Ipswich Motorway and the Cunningham and Warrego Highways. Ipswich is one of the fastest growing local councils in Queensland and provides for a large employment catchment.
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
19 McEwan Street RIVERVIEW