15 & 17 Waverley Street, SOUTHPORT QLD 4215
Contact agent (under offer)
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Development / Land
- Floor area:
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 28 Mar 2017
Substantial Price Reduction - Under Contract
- Superb location Southport Precinct 3 - CBD Garden Residential Neighbourhood
- DA approval for 8 story apartment complex consisting of 42 x 2 bedroom, 4 x 3 bedroom and 4 x 4 bedroom options
- Eye-catching modern design with communal roof top BBQ entertaining
- The building and apartments have been exceptionally well-designed providing light and airy apartments each with large balcony
- 4 superior Sky Homes on the top floor are 4 bedroom and in excess of 150m2* each
- Comprehensive Information Memorandum available on request
- Owners have commenced a new project and this site must be sold!
Please contact the listing agent for more details by clicking on the link above.
Ray White has not independently checked any of the information we merely pass on. We make no comment on and give no warranty as to the accuracy of the information contained in this document which does not constitute all or any part of any offer or contract by the recipient. Prospective purchasers / lessees must rely on their own enquiries and should satisfy themselves as to the truth or accuracy of all information given by their own inspections, searches, inquiries, advices or as is otherwise necessary. No duty of care is assumed by Orchid Avenue Realty trading as Ray White Surfers Paradise Commercial divisions toward the recipient with regard to the use of this information and all information given is given without responsibility.
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
15 & 17 Waverley Street SOUTHPORT