14 Cox Road, WINDSOR QLD 4030
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Floor area:
- 5 x Onsite parking
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 21 Nov 2016
Alternate warehouse style Office space with city views, very close to Train station!
Located just off Newmarket Road with very good views across the City. Easy access to all Northside arterials. The property is within walking distance of both the Bretts Homemaker centre and the local train station and other public transport. Fantastic priced office accommodation over 2 levels with functional ground floor entry and natural
lighting to all areas. Competitively priced with 5 parking bays and close to a large local retail development for a variety of dining choices !
* (513 sqm total) , 323sqm level 1 office and store, 190sqm of level 2 office (Will split)
* 2 external bay car parks and 3 x lock up garages
* All Offices and boardroom are air conditioned
* Full natural light to all offices + Kitchen and dining facilities
* Lunch room / boardroom
* M & F toilets upstairs and down
* Less than 150m from Windsor Train Station
* Close to Lutwyche road, and entry to Clem 7 north-south tunnel
* Office are fully equipped with office furniture and a dedicated server room
* “Fiber to the node” access via downstairs com's room
* New stand alone "Ups" power back up server room system
* Fully Furnished with optional computer IT equipment available if required
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
14 Cox Road WINDSOR