14-22 Grey Street Traralgon VIC 3844
- 8,386 m²
- For Sale, Contact Agent
HIGH YIELDING GOVERNMENT LEASED INVESTMENT
- - New 7-year lease
- - Long term tenant since 1991
Colliers International and Dawkins Occhiuto are pleased to present for sale 14-22 Grey Street, Traralgon.
14-22 Grey Street, Traralgon provides the rare opportunity to purchase a high yielding Government leased investment. The significant three level office building was originally constructed in 1991 and has been occupied by the Government ever since.
The investment is located within one of the most economically diverse municipalities in Victoria. Traralgon has been identified as the largest and fastest growing city in the Greater Latrobe Valley and is a regional city of choice for Government with major occupants including EPA Victoria and WorkSafe.
Key features of the property include:
- 3 level office building with approximately 8,386m²* of NLA
- 271 undercroft and at-grade car spaces
- New 7-year lease to the Government from 1 September 2018
- Net passing rental of $3,481,813 per annum* with 3.50% fixed annual increases
- Significant site area of 10,929m²*
- 3-Star NABERS rating
- Located in the largest and fastest growing city in the Greater Latrobe Valley
Should you wish to arrange a building inspection, please contact the selling agents.
|Floor Area||8,386 m²|
|Land Area||1.1 ha|
|Energy||3-star NABERS Energy rating|
|Parking||271 x Onsite parkings|
|Building Type||Whole building|
|Annual Return||Ask Agent|
|Last updated||20 May 2019|