134-136 Argus Street Cheltenham VIC 3192
- Industrial / Warehouse
- 1,367 m²
- For Sale, Contact Agent
Refurbished Industrial Freehold In Boutique Pocket!
Move right in, all the work is done!
134-136 Argus Street is available for Private Sale by closing date - Wednesday 4th December 2019 at 3pm.
***OFFERS NOW UNDER CONSIDERATION***
This sensational office/warehouse offers a design conscious refurbishment and exceptional warehouse dimensions for the owner occupier or investor. The property is situated in a boutique pocket just off Warrigal Road, with the Nepean Highway less than 2km* away. All forms of public transport service the area including trains 1.7kms* away at Highett Station as well as bus services along Commercial Road 120 metres* away. Additionally, Southland Shopping Centre is situated 1.9km* from the property and The Tradesman Cafe is just a few doors up.
- Total building area: 1,367m2*
- Ground floor office / showroom: 189m2*
- Industrial 1 Zoning
- Refurbished office fit out with offices, meeting rooms and open plan areas
- Air-conditioning and heating
- Exceptional staff kitchen and break out room
- Male and female bathrooms
- Warehouse area of: 1,178m2*
- 2 container height roller doors
- Internal warehouse height of 4.8 - 5.1 metres*
- 10 car spaces
- Total Land Area: 1,822m2*
For further information or to arrange an inspection, please contact CVA Property Consultants.
Pricing excludes GST.
|Floor Area||1,367 m²|
|Land Area||1,822 m²|
|Annual Return||Ask Agent|
|Last updated||4 Dec 2019|