131 Macquarie Street, SYDNEY NSW 2000
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Floor area:
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 30 Nov 2016
HIGHLY IMPRESSIVE WHOLE FLOOR WITH WORLD CLASS VIEWS!
- Superior whole floor commercial property
- Truly rare and compelling investment opportunity
- Hudson House is Sydney's premier commercial strata building
- Blue ribbon location on Macquarie Street, adjoining The Astor
- Stunning views of Sydney Harbour and Royal Botanical Gardens
- Extensive east and west window frontages
- High ceilings and plenty of natural light throughout
- Quality law firm Tenant with impeccable reputation
- Tenant has been in occupation for circa 20 years
- Passing net rental: $383,148 per annum approx.
- Leading economist predicts significant rental upside
- Prestigious commercial fitout included
- Ultra impressive reception and boardroom areas
- Internal kitchen and bathroom facilities
- Efficient and easily sub dividable floor plan
- Part DA approved for Residential usage
- Zoning B8 Metropolitan Centre (Mixed Use)
- On site basement car parking available
- Close to Circular Quay and Wynyard
- First time offered in circa 20 years
- High quality building with striking lobby area
- Remarkable opportunity for investors and owner occupiers
SIZE - M2
Level 4 - 524m2
TENANCY STATUS - LEASED
Tenant - Speed and Stracey Lawyers
Lease expiry - 30 June 2018
Option - Not applicable
Rental - $440,000 per annum plus GST approx.
Strata levies - $6,821 per quarter approx.
Council rates - $2,808 per quarter approx.
Water rates - $78 per quarter approx.
Land tax 2016 - $4,506 per quarter approx.
Total per annum - $56,852 or $108 per m2 approx.
Tim Noonan - 0416 286 129
Ross Ladd - 0449 286 129
Noonan Property - 02 9231 6000
The above information has been furnished to us by a third party. Noonan & Co Pty Ltd trading as Noonan Property have not verified whether or not the information is accurate and have no belief one way or another in its accuracy. We do not accept any responsibility to any person for its accuracy and do no more than pass it on. All interested parties should make and rely upon their own enquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate. Figures may be subject to change without notice.
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
131 Macquarie Street SYDNEY