109 Tabberatong Road Limekilns NSW 2795
- Rural / Farming
- 726.4 ha
"Tabberatong" - A scenic property with scale close to Bathurst
The time has come to move on after nearly 50 years of ownership.
"Tabberatong" offers large acreage, highly sought after in the Central Tablelands and is currently a wool and beef operation.
- 727 ha (1795 acres) for grazing.
- Architect-designed main homestead with large swimming pool set in established gardens plus a restored original homestead.
- 25 minutes to the growing city of Bathurst, 3 to 31/2 hrs from Sydney.
- Excellent water, with 24 dams, frontage to Clear Creek and 3 bores.
- Predominately yellow box country with silty loam to loamy sand soils.
- Owner estimates a carrying capacity of 3500 DSE's with scope to increase further.
- Mostly native pastures, with some improved pastures. Last supered in 2017. Some arable country suited to forage cropping.
- Excellent fencing, two sets of cattle yards, sheep yards and two stand woolshed, with solar system feeding to main homestead.
- Enclosed Machinery Shed with skillion power and concrete floor, silos and hayshed.
- Average annual rainfall of 750mm. Altitude ranging from 770m to 950m.
"Tabberatong" offers great potential for the buyer to secure a significant scale grazing property, highly sought after in the Central Tablelands. A feature of this property is the large yellow box trees and excellent water. The impressive homestead is nestled in a picturesque valley with an additional original homestead.
To be sold by way of public auction (if not sold prior) Friday 26th July 2019 at 10.30am
The Auction Centre - 152 William Street Bathurst
For more information or to book in your inspection contact agents Stewart Murphy 0427 363 118 or Peter Crampton 0409 132 269
|Floor Area||Ask Agent|
|Land Area||726.4 ha|
|Annual Return||Ask Agent|
|Last updated||30 May 2019|