1007 Gatton-Esk Road Spring Creek QLD 4343
- Rural / Farming
- 16.61 ha
- For sale, $1.2M
UNIQUE RURAL PROPERTY WITH 2 LOWSET BRICK HOMES ON 41 ACRES
Something very special here. 2 homes on the property.
- 4 bedrooms, main with ensuite and 2 walk in robes.
- Bedroom 2 is attached to the main suite, and would be suitable for a nursery, parents retreat or craft room.
-Spacious open plan kitchen, dining, living area. The kitchen is huge!
- Formal living with built in brick fireplace, and brick bar.
- Sunroom, plus a utility room.
- Double in home garage.
- 3 bedrooms, 1 bathroom
- built-in carport
- currently tenanted, returning $300 per week.
- 3 X equipped and registered bores.
- approximately 200 established mango trees, 5 mango varieties.
- an assortment of other fruit trees including Fig, Citrus, Lychee, and Jaboticaba.
There is plenty of space and water to plant more trees, great income potential.
Give our sales team a call if you would like more in formation, or would like to arrange an inspection.
2nd residence is a very comfortable 3 bedroom home with built-in carport. Income could be made from the 200 fruit bearing mango trees on the property. A large variety of other fruit trees also supply the owners with different fruits all year round. 10m x 20m x 6m (approx)shed with concrete floor, power and 4 access doors and windows. 2 door machinery/storage shed approx 6m x 6m. 3 x 10,000 gal concrete tanks, 3 equipped bores supply all the water you need. The property is fully fenced, extremely well presented and maintained. An inspection will not disappoint.
|Floor Area||Ask Agent|
|Land Area||16.61 ha|
|Annual Return||Ask Agent|
|Last updated||28 Aug 2020|
- Commercial loan calculator
Commercial Real Estate & Valiant have pulled some useful resources to help you on your journey. Kick things off with our commercial loan calculator to see estimated repayments.
Valiant can help you find the best loan for your business. Request a call back to speak with one of their experts or compare available commercial loans.