1007 Gatton-Esk Road Spring Creek QLD 4343
- Rural / Farming
- 16.6 ha
- For sale, $1.25M
UNIQUE RURAL PROPERTY WITH 2 LOWSET BRICK HOMES ON 41 ACRES
Something very special here. 2 homes on the property.
- 4 bedrooms, main with ensuite and 2 walk in robes.
- Bedroom 2 is attached to the main suite, and would be suitable for a nursery, parents retreat or craft room.
-Spacious open plan kitchen, dining, living area. The kitchen is huge!
- Formal living with built in brick fireplace, and brick bar.
- Sunroom, plus a utility room.
- Double in home garage.
- 3 bedrooms, 1 bathroom
- built-in carport
- currently tenanted, returning $300 per week.
- 3 X equipped and registered bores.
- approximately 200 established mango trees, 5 mango varieties.
- an assortment of other fruit trees including Fig, Citrus, Lychee, and Jaboticaba.
There is plenty of space and water to plant more trees, great income potential.
Give our sales team a call if you would like more in formation, or would like to arrange an inspection.
2nd residence is a very comfortable 3 bedroom home with built-in carport. Income could be made from the 200 fruit bearing mango trees on the property. A large variety of other fruit trees also supply the owners with different fruits all year round. 10m x 20m x 6m (approx)shed with concrete floor, power and 4 access doors and windows. 2 door machinery/storage shed approx 6m x 6m. 3 x 10,000 gal concrete tanks, 3 equipped bores supply all the water you need. The property is fully fenced, extremely well presented and maintained. An inspection will not disappoint.
|Floor Area||Ask Agent|
|Land Area||16.6 ha|
|Annual Return||Ask Agent|
|Last updated||27 May 2019|