10 Cross Street Double Bay NSW 2028
- 344 m²
Exceptional Double Bay Trophy Asset
Located in the heart of the Eastern Suburbs, 10 Cross Street, Double Bay offers a substantial trophy asset with diverse and multiple income streams surrounded by renowned development projects currently underway in Double Bay.
10 Cross Street, Double Bay key attributes:
- Substantial freehold asset
- Diverse and multiple income streams
- 5 retail shops plus a first-floor commercial office
- Net Income of $162,829.50 per annum*
- Key corner position with busy pedestrian thoroughfare
- Future development upside (STCA)
- Substantial land holding of 328.8 m²*
- Flexible B2 Local Centre Zoning
- FSR: 2.5:1
- Height limit: 14.7 metres
- Be a part of the huge revitalisation and gentrification of Sydneys premier harbourside location
Surrounded by current projects such as The Hunter & 1788, as well as much anticipated Cross Street Car Park redevelopment. 10 Cross Street represents an exceptional opportunity to capitalise on the rejuvenation of Sydneys most prestigious harbourside village.
10 Cross Street, Double Bay will be offered for sale by way of Public Auction on Thursday, 11 July 2019.
For further details, please contact Miron Solomons, Matt Pontey or Nick Lumley of Colliers International.
10:30am, Thursday, 11 July 2019
Cooley Auction Room CBD
Dexus Place, Level 5, One Margaret Street, Sydney
|Auction date and time||11/07/2019 10:30|
|Auction location||Cooley CBD Auction Centre, Level 5, Dexus Place, One Margaret Street, Sydney|
|Date Sold||11 Jul 2019|
|Floor Area||344 m²|
|Land Area||328 m²|
|Parking||On site parking available|
|Building Type||Whole building|
|Last updated||11 Jun 2019|