10-12 Bay Street Southport QLD 4215
- Industrial / Warehouse
- 450 m²
- For Sale, Contact Exclusive Agent
FREEHOLD CBD ASSET – Invest, Occupy or Redevelop
- 810sqm* land parcel
- 450sqm* freestanding building
- Flexible zoning
This property is suited to an owner occupier, investor or developer. A prime CBD location within the heart of Southport's legal district.
• 810sqm* land parcel
• 450sqm* freestanding building
• Currently rented with holding income
• Immediate upside with future development potential
• Ability to extend the building and generate higher revenue
• Unrestricted development height and densities
• Located close to all major amenities offered within the CBD
A prime CBD location within the heart of Southport's legal district with land use planning governed by the State Government under Southport's Priority Development Area.
The current planning framework permits a range of uses allowing unlimited heights and densities for redevelopment. Southport is the traditional centre of the Gold Coast and focuses on a diverse range of employment sectors including government administration, medical, education, retail, legal, financial, commercial, industrial and regional, community and recreation facilities. Southport has the highest concentration of employment and is the most populous centre of the Gold Coast. The vision for the Southport PDA is to deliver the Gold Coast Central Business District (CBD) as a recognised centre for commerce attracting national and international investment through streamlined and facilitated approach to development.
|Floor Area||450 m²|
|Land Area||810 m²|
|Parking||On site parking available|
|Building Type||Whole building|
|Annual Return||Ask Agent|
|Last updated||6 Jun 2019|