869m2 DEVELOPMENT LAND - 869m2 of development land - Current zoning allows 4 storey development - Residential development land - 13km from Brisbane CBD - Area dubbed the "New Nundah" by the Courier Mail - Existing commercial shops on site - 3 Commercial tenancies with holding income - Ideally located next to the Zillmere Railway Station - Site is across two lots - Regular shaped block ideal for development - First time on market in more than 45 years - Ideal location for apartments next to transport hub - Join Brisbane's development boom - Precedent for successful apartments directly opposite site - Excellent locat...
HIGH EXPOSURE OFFICE ON MASSIVE BLOCK * 180sqm of Office/showroom with attached storage
* Building recently refurbished, nothing to spend
* Huge land component of 1,677sqm over four lots
* Prominent corner site giving massive signage opportunities
* Occupy, Invest, redevelop, multitude of options
* Committed Vendor, will be sold!
For further information or to arrange an inspection please contact EXCLUSIVE AGENT Lawrence Temple of Raine & Horne Commercial.
DA Approved Development Opportunity with Holding Income - DA approved opportunity which provides considerable time and cost savings to the project
- Convenient location just 400 metres to the Zillmere Railway station and with regular bus services operating on Zillmere Road just 200 metres south
- Approximately 2.5 kilometres to Westfield Chermside Shopping Centre
- Holding income from three existing residential dwellings totalling approximately $47,320 per annum gross
- Excellent location for residential apartments given its location in proximity to major northside employment hubs of Geebung, Brendale and Westfield Chermsidde Shopping Centre
Carseldine - 1* Hectare Site Approved for Medium Density - Ability for an incoming group to deliver the approved project quickly and take advantage of the strong market conditions
- Approved for 51 x 2 Bedroom Units
- Zoned Emerging Community
- Land Area - 10,117m*
- Predominantly cleared and level site with existing residence.
- 15km* North of the Brisbane CBD
- Located in an active development precinct
- Well positioned to take advantage of surrounding amenity with access to local and regional shopping centres, Carseldine train station, public and private schools
- Offset value for Infrastructure Charges of $257,840
Potential Development Site on Handford Rd A property like 367 Handford Road doesn't come along very often. With direct access through an easement in Taigum Village Shopping Centre, the development site has great potential. The site itself has one of the best exposures on busy Handford Road, and would suit multiple uses, such as medical, fast food and and retail, just to name a few.
This 1877m2 elevated block slopes gently towards the Handford Road, making it an extremely visible site for any potential development. Take advantage of the high volume of traffic created by Taigum Village Shopping Centre, which sits adjacent to the si...
DEVELOPMENT SITE IN TAIGUM - 23,307m of possible subdivision subject to council consent
- Easy access to main roads in a private Cul De Sac
- Hard to find large development sites like this so close to Brisbane's CBD
- All reasonable offers considered
For further information please contact exclusive agent John Rossi.
MASTER PLANNED DEVELOPMENT SITE | 898SQM - 2,105SQM! * Corner development site providing up to 2,105sqm
* Provisions for up to 1,500sqm GFA for retail uses (STCA)
* Flexible mixed use zoning under Fitzgibbon UDA Development Scheme
* Potential for fast tracked DA process via Economic Development Queensland (approx 40 days)
* Strategically located within large residential catchment
* Close proximity to public transport nodes & Fitzgibbon Community Centre
* Rare opportunity to become part of EDQ Fitzgibbon Chase master planned community - Take advantage today!
For further information or to arrange an inspection please contact Exclusive A...
Rare Development Site! Located in the heart of Fitzgibbon is your opportunity to take advantage of this excellent development site. Situated in the booming and in-demand Fitzgibbon suburb, this property forms part of the Fitzgibbon Urban Development Area, with an allowable building height of 8 storey's.
The property is located across the road from Carseldine Train station, less than 2km away from the new Coles/Aldi complex on Handford Road. It also backs onto the old QUT campus - which is now a government precinct, earmarked for major commercial redevelopment in the future.