Residential Development Opportunity (STC) - Close to Arndale Shopping Centre
- Corner location
- Two Certificates of Title
- Total site area approximately 1,473sq m
- Zoned Residential - Residential East Policy Area 64
- Concept plans prepared
- Available as a whole
Expressions of Interest close Wednesday 26 October 2016 at 4.00pm (ACDT).
Expressions of Interest Now Closed 5.2 Hectare Medium Density Mixed Use Urban Residential Site
- 5.2 hectares of land with 8 street frontages
- Opportunity to develop a medium density mixed use urban residential site (STC)
- Staged settlements available
For Sale by Expressions of Interest closing Thursday 30 June 2016 at 2.00pm (ACST).
Service Station Investment - 5 + 5 year lease from 1st July 2014
- Current rental $59,452pa plus GST plus outgoings
- Large land area of 2,099sq m*
- Zoned Local Centre
- Future potential development site (stcc)
- Busy main road location
- Building area 202sqm plus canopies
Expressions of Interest close Thursday 27 October 2016 at 4pm (ACDT).
PRIME SITE OF 3406M2 ON 2 TITLES WITH HOLDING INCOME AND REAR ACCESS TO ASH STREET FOR SALE BY EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST CLOSING 4PM Tuesday 13th December 2016 (unless sold before)
Located on Humphries Terrace and comprising a regular shaped allotment of 3406M2 across two titles with a frontage to Humphries Terrace of 24.54 m wide and a depth of 138.81 m this site lends itself to redevelopment for industrial use or for a mixed use utilising the residential aspect to Ash Street (subject to usual consents) or occupy as is.
The warehouse is 650 m2 (13.5m x 50.25m) with rear and front concrete hardstand and there is an office building of 45 m2 with amenities.
EXCEPTIONAL HIGH PROFILE ALLOTMENT/DISPLAY YARD 1461 M2 With a big frontage to Grand Junction Road of over 30 m, shed of 70 m2 and an average of over 26000** vehicles passing daily this corner allotment is a rare and unique opportunity. Zoned Commercial (City of Port Adelaide Enfield). Put this on your list!
All areas/dimensions approximate
** Transport SA average daily traffic volume survey
RLA 205498 & 166790