Toowoomba’s Best Industrial Development Site - Will Be SOLD! * 2ha (approx) of prime industrial land * Prominent position with 111 metres (approx) frontage to Taylor Street (Toowoomba's Machinery Mile) * Great development potential * Calling developers, investors and owner occupiers * Zoned Medium Impact Industry
*Outlines on images are indicative only
Accelerating Success. For more information or to arrange an inspection contact Dan Dwan of Colliers International Toowoomba.
Hedge Your Bets - Great Residential or Commercial Opportunity Colliers International Toowoomba are delighted to present to the market for the first time in over 50 years, 267-275 Taylor Street, Wilsonton. A property rich in Horse Racing history as the former residence and stables of the late great J.J. Atkins.
- 4,338m2 approx. across two titles (3,468m2 & 870m2) - 72m Frontage - Zoned Low-Medium Density Residential - Adjacent to existing Motel - 250m from Wyalla Plaza - Over 12,000 passing vehicles daily - Available to purchase separately or in-one-line - Suitable for a wide range of uses (STCA)- Motel, Childcare, Medical, Residential.
Massive Price Reduction - Large Industrial Land Parcel for Sale This flat parcel of land is approximately 7039 sqm. Positioned in the heart of the Wilsonton Industrial Precinct with all municipal services to the boundary the lot will provide the perfect location for any Medium Impact Industry.
The vendor is willing to negotiate on price and very competitive on price, for more information contact the agent.
Accelerating Success. Contact Dan Dwan of Colliers International Toowoomba.
* Vacant Land
* Medium Impact Industry Zone
2 Street Access – Mixed Development Opportunity Positioned on a 3.3 Hectares of land at the gateway to the Toowoomba Western corridor, 518 Bridge Street is the best suited property for developers and investors who are looking for the best return. Currently zoned low density residential neighbouring low impact industry with access from Freighter Avenue this property offers a multitude of options for development (subject to TRC approval).
Belonging to the current family for over 100 years this property is relatively untouched and has a 3 bedroom brick home at the front of the property which is currently rented.
Major Industrial Site - Suitable for Subdivision - Located in Toowoomba's Western Industrial area with approx 600 metre frontage to Carrington Road. - Carrington Road is one of two main accesses into the industrial area.
- Land Area: 13.58*ha (33.5 acres*) - Zone: Medium impact industry - Services: All services are available except sewerage - The size and layout of the site will allow (with local authority approval) a variety of Subdivisional developments - With the upgrade of the Warrego Highway to Charlton and the new range crossing - This area will be prime for industrial businesses
Industrial Land with Prominent Exposure - Industrial lot with prominent exposure to Carrington Road & opposite the Steelforce building. - Land area: 4,350* square metres; - Frontage to Carrington Road: 50* metres; - Land is relatively level; - Security fenced.; - Zoned 'General Industry'; - The availability of good quality land on Taylor Street and Carrington Road is restricted; - Marketing of these Lots allows an owner operator or astute investor to purchase one or two Lots which are well located and with a strong presentation to passing traffic & customers.
Future Service Station & Industrial Complex Site-10.30Ha Located on the major roundabout of Carrington and Troys Road, this DA approved site is brilliantly located for the future service station needs of the feeder road from the $1.6 billion Toowoomba bypass.
This site is consistent with the planning intent for the precinct for a service station, so designs and impact assessments will be required. Two street access is possible for this site.
Competitively Priced Industrial Block - 1,000m2 lot
- Level block
- Competitively priced
- Fenced and with power
- Close to bypass road into CBD
- Toowoomba Regional Council zoning Emerging Communities'
Industrial Block with Dual Entry - Land Area: 4,885m2 - TRC Zoning: Medium Impact Industry. - Location: End of a cul - de - sac for easy truck circulation. - Access: Two Entries / Waston street is directly off Carrington Road. - Features: Gravel Hardstand and Mostly Fenced.
Accelerating Success. For more information contact Dan Dwan of Colliers International Toowoomba.
Prominent Industrial Property - Great location with 570 metres of road frontage exposure to Troys & Carrington Road and all vehicular traffic from Cecil Plains Road
- Currently 3 lots, 3 titles - Total land area: 10.34* ha - Previously approved for an eight Lot industrial subdivision with dual access from Toyrs & Carrington Road
- Preliminary approval has been granted across the entire property for a variety of industrial uses including but not limited to veichle, machinery and equipment sales and service, manufacturing, trandsport logistics and warehousing. - The property's location provides easy access to the new Toow...
4017m2 Development Block on Carrington Road - Medium Impact Zoning
- Opposite Black Truck Sales
- 1st Block Available West of Boundary St
Located directly opposite Black Trucks on Carrington road, this large block offers huge development potential. The property is zoned medium impact industry which allows for a large variety of uses. Being situated near to the intersection of Carrington Road and Boundary Street keeps this block quite close to the hub of the Wilsonton Industrial Estate. Full road train and B-double access is available via Carrington Road which is a value add for the property.
Your Piece of The Machinery Mile - Carrington Road Land • 4,017m2 with a 50 metre (approx) frontage • Gravel hardstand & fully fenced allotment • Highly exposed Carrington Road En Route to the Brisbane West Wellcamp Airport • Ideal for the Owner Occupier, Investor or Developer looking to purchase prime industrial land on Carrington Road • Situated within Toowoomba’s premier industrial estate located beside businesses such as Bridgestone, Orccon, Black Ag, Brown and Hurley, Hastings Deering & more.
Accelerating Success for more information or to arrange an inspection contact Dan Dwan of Colliers International Toowoomba.
RARE CORNER INDUSTRIAL BLOCK • 4200m2 block with two street frontage to Molloy & Tait St allowing for easy access • Gravel hardstand & fully fenced allotment with small shed • Zoned medium industry • Situated in Toowoomba’s thriving industrial estate.
Accelerating Success. For more information contact Dan Dwan of Colliers International Toowoomba.
The Only High Impact Industry Land For SALE in Toowoomba! • 5.12Ha Land located at the door step to the Mort Street interchange of the new Toowoomba Bypass • Relatively flat developable land • The only high impact industry blocks on the open market • TRC actually wants High Impact Industry on this block • Perfect for manufacturing, electricity infrastructure, telecommunications and special industries • Huge potential • Buy now, subdivide later!
Accelerating Success. For more information or to arrange an inspection, contact Dan Dwan of Colliers International Toowoomba.
Industrial Development Site - Lowset residence: 5 bed, 2 bath and airconditioned
- Major Industrial Site: 10.8 Acres (4.4 Ha)* - Cleared and levelled: 7.5 Acres (3.0 Ha)* - DA for major industrial building with a floor area of 1,351* mï¿½ plus an overhang area of 775* mï¿½ - BA drawings ready for lodgement - Operational works, including compaction test are completed
Industrial Holding with Exposure - 4,544m2 Medium Impact Industry' zoned lot
- Front 80m2 air-con office / amenities & 364m2 workshop with 3-phase power
- Rear concreted pad / graveled hardstand area
- Over 46mtr lot frontage located on an approved Road-Train Route'
- Includes water tank & security fencing
- Dual Tenants with each area featuring own toilets & separate power provision
- Premier west-Toowoomba location
One of the last 4350m2 Carrington Road frontage blocks left! - Rarely available Carrington Rd frontage
- Reasonable offers considered
- First land available west of Boundary St
Located directly opposite Black Trucks this 4350m2 block is zoned medium impact industry which allows for a large variety of uses. Close to the intersection of Carrington Road and Boundary Street keeps this block within the Wilsonton Industrial Estate. Full road train and B-Double access is available via Carrington Road which adds value to the premises. This is a good buy for an astute developer.
Prime Torrington Industrial Land On offer is one of the last few available blocks in the Holt Drive Precinct offering great development opportunities. Located in Torrington with access via Carrington Road/Allen Court.
- Elevated 3730m2 block - Approx. 1000m2 of hardstand - Semi completed 70m2 lined office/showroom with staff facilities - Develop and reap the benefits - One of the last available blocks available in the Holt Drive Precinct - Realistic Vendors
Accelerating success. For more information, please contact Troy Anderson of Colliers International Toowoomba.
16,137m2 Prime Industrial Predominantly Leased Sheds in North Toowoomba - Fully leased yield is 9.0%
- 100m from Toowoomba Bypass Mort St feeder road
- Some tenants have leased for over 15yrs
Located in the North Toowoomba Industrial Precinct, this 16,137m2 land parcel with 6066m2 of net letable area, is a great choice for those seeking a steady existing rent roll with great upside and a good land banking opportunity. 76 Vanity Street and 20 Thackeray Street are located less than 100 metres from the Toowoomba Bypass Mort Street feeder road. Buying now for future upside is ideal. With many tenants having been in place for 15 years, a rarity in the modern mark...
Fantastic Commercial Investment with great Upside - 8.6% net yield
- 100 metres from Tmba Bypass feeder road
- Great opportunity
Located in the North Toowoomba Industrial Precinct, this 13,450m2 land parcel with 4866m2 of net letable area showing a current yield of 8.6% is a great choice for investors. 76 Vanity Street is located less than 100 metres from the Toowoomba Bypass Mort Street feeder road. Buying now for future upside is ideal. Some tenants have been in place for well over 15 years, which is quite incredible in the modern market. There is strong upside in rental increases as some tenants have not had an increase for a number ...