1,216 sqm Vacant Industrial Land ...WETHERILL PARK NSW Located in the WETHERILL PARK NSW Industrial Precinct, this vacant industrial LAND site is close to the entry and exit ramps of the M7 Motorway.
- Zoned IN1 (Industrial) in Fairfield City Council - 30 metre (approx.) frontage - 40 metre (approx.) boundary depth - The green boundary-line shown is indicative Contact the Agent for further information and to arrange an inspection.
Industrial Development Opportunity in Wetherill Park's Industrial Precinct CBRE and Wetherill Park Industrial are pleased to offer to the market the opportunity to acquire a site with high exposure to ongoing traffic in Wetherill Park.
Located in the heart of the Wetherill Park's industrial precinct, the site offers dual street frontages to Victoria Street and Redfern Street and is within close proximity of the new link road through to Greystanes, as well as, major arterial roads and Motorways.
Lot 101 : 1.05 Hectares (approx.)
Please contact either Elijah Shakir or Domenic Sergi, the exclusive sales agents, for further details.
Large Parcel of Vacant Land - Within 150m of M4 Motorway (approximately)
- Site area of 7.7ha (approximately)
- Multiple street frontages
- At the doorstep of the Greystanes industrial precinct
- Expressions of Interest closing 29th March 2017 at 4pm AEDT
Huge Exposure - 2,701sqm Site LJ Hooker Commercial is pleased to offer 607 Great Western Highway, Greystanes for sale.
The property represents a rare opportunity to secure a quality site, in a strategic industrial/commercial precinct with the following attributes:
* Total site area of 2,701 sqm
* The last remaining site of scale within a sought after industrial precinct
* Premier industrial location on the doorstep of the M4 motorway
* Suitable for a high profile development (s.t.c.a.)
* Opportunity to occupy, develop or land bank
* Leased to Mercedes-Benz until 27 July 2017 at $122,364 pa Net ex GST
Diesel / Truck Wash Cafe – SALE/PRE-LEASE This is a rare and unique opportunity to secure a site on the corner of Percival Road and Woodpark Road. With excellent exposure and access from both sides this development site has unlimited potential.
Property features include:
- Site area: 2,528sqm
- DA approval for cafe, truck wash, truck stop & workshop / office
- Draft plans available for diesel / petrol station
- Option to purchase or pre-lease to suit your requirements
For further information contact:
Peter Steinhour 0419 615 718
Leigh Burges 0429 044 291