REDEVELOPMENT POTENTIAL Prominent main road display yard with redevelopment potential. Approximately 1860 square metres with approximately 295 square metres of workshop and office and a frontage to to South Road of some 48 metres.
An outstanding opportunity to acquire a prominent property which has been in the same ownership for more than 4 decades and has a very successful trading history as a leading used car sales yard.
The site enjoys a daily traffic flow in the region of some 46,000 vehicles and is located close to Castle Plaza, Homemaker Centre and other successful businesses.
Infill Development Opportunity
"Orana Court", 8 Walter Avenue and 12 Thirza Avenue, Mitchell Park.
Renewal SA invites Expressions of Interest submissions to purchase and redevelop Orana Court.
* Suitable for medium density * 5,374 sqm* site * Excellent corner location * Proximity to public transport, schools and Marion Centre * Key aim is to exceed 15% affordable housing * Density target up to 50 dwellings per hectare
Meet the agents and Renewal SA for a briefing session 4.00 pm Wednesday 5th April 2017 at the Tonsley Hotel.
Expressions of Interest closed Thursday 4th May 2017 at 2pm at the office of Renewal SA.
Prime Corner Site - Extraordinary Potential Located in Marion, a thriving commercial precinct 14km* south of Adelaide’s CBD, this iconic site is strategically positioned on the corner of Marion and Sturt Roads with exposure to over 40,000* vehicles each direction daily.
One of the last significant undeveloped sites on a major intersection within metropolitan Adelaide, its features include:
- 3,948sqm* corner allotment - Zoned Commercial (Sturt/Marion Road) - numerous development outcomes envisaged - 117m* frontage to Marion Road - 150m* frontage to Sturt Road - Licence agreement over driveway to Sunrise Christian School expi...
Fantastic Level Site with Great Exposure, Attention Developers and Owner Occupiers! Large allotment of approx 4,264sqm with expansive frontage of approx 46.6m to the growing Industrial and Services Hub of O'Sullivan Beach Road.
The property has current improvements comprising an office warehouse with Besa Block walling and iron roof with a total NLA of approx 265sqm and additional canopy of 70sqm. The improvements feature male and female w/c, 3 phase power, kitchenette, full size spray booth and internal minimum clearance of approx 4m. There is a secure compound to the rear of the property secured by chain mesh fencing and access to the property is through 3 x wide cross...
Open Saturday 27th May 1 - 1:30pm. 615 States Road, Hackham 72 Cottage Lane, Hackham: $800,000
74 Cottage Lane, Hackham: $1,450,000
615-619 States Road, Onkaparinga Hills: AUCTION Saturday 24th June at 11am.
Total land area on offer: 31,500sqm approx.
2 excellent homes plus other improvements included
Draft Plans of subdivision available if bought together
Terrific location in growth precinct
Scope for alternate development options
72 Cottage Lange, Hackham: $800,000
This portion of the main title covers 6,000sqm and is available to add depth and quantity to the subdivision of adjoining sites. Essentially offering vacant land, with stun...
Former Morphett Vale Preschool Under Instructions from Renewal SA
* Total site area of 1,586 sqm (approx) * Excellent frontage of 44.68 metres (approx) * Former preschool with 5 main rooms plus amenities * Total building area of 188 sqm (approx) * Utilise existing improvements or redevelop (s.t.c) * Zoned Residential - Medium Density Policy Area 40 * Inspections strictly by appointment with the consultants only
For further information contact McGees Property: James Juers 0438 442 909 Simon Lambert 0408 846 999
EXCEPTIONAL DEVELOPMENT SITE 571 Marion Road, South Plympton is a large land parcel of 2,469sqm* split across two titles. The property has existing retail and warehousing improvements totalling 675sqm* and presents a truly rare development opportunity along the highly sought after Marion Road.
The property is situated approximately 8.2kms from the Adelaide CBD with 56 metres* frontage to Marion Road provides clear exposure to the 36,000* vehicles passing daily.
The site currently situates three tenants on monthly leases being Marion Wholesales, iLab Mobile Repairs and Daddy Car Care. Income generated from the leases to...
Occupy or Developer in Prime Inner Southern Retail Position High exposure corner position on outbound main transport corridor, large frontage to South Road of 40.43m, total versatile improvements of approx 1,272sqm, and large land size of approx 1,801sqm.
This property is zoned Commercial (South Road) in the City of Mitcham providing the ability to cater to a wide range of uses.
Realistic vendor for genuine and definite sale.
Inspections strictly by appointment.
All inquiries Derek Blacker ph 0413274481 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Land Mark Development Site Lot 500 Main South Road, Old Noarlunga is a high profile development site with a two-way ingress and egress from Main South Road and secondary access from Eric Road.
The site has huge potential for rezoning with the Urban and Regional Planning Solutions (UPRS) report highlighting the property's suitability for Medium-Density residential development.
• Existing functional improvements
• 262.7m* frontage to Main South Road
• Dual access from Main South Road and Eric Road
• Recent development of neighbouring residential estates
• Ability to use as a high profile industr...
BIG LAND - BIG OPPORTUNITY! Massive industrial land holding, located on and close to major infrastructure offered for sale as an englobo parcel with development or subdivision potential (STCC).
• Site area of approximately 97,400 square metres (9.74 hectares).
• Mostly regular shaped allotment with massive development potential.
• Mainly level with ramp up from Sherriffs Road West.
• Easy access to Dyson Road (Lonsdale Highway) and recently duplicated Southern Expressway.