SULLIVANS HOTEL, PERTH WA Sullivans Hotel is a superbly presented, established trading hotel, located on the fringe of Perth CBD and at the foothills of the iconic Kings Park. The hotel enjoys a good mix of corporate guests, tourists and the many visitors to the adjoining Mount Hospital.
The hotel includes:
- 71 rooms including 2 apartments
- 27 onsite car bays
- Immaculate presentation
- Restaurant, bar, swimming pool and guest laundry
- Western side of Mounts Bay Road
- 750m* from St Georges Terrace
- Adjoining the Mount Hospital and Mount Medical Centre
- 500m* from Perth Convention C...
661 Newcastle Street presents a truly rare land parcel that is strategically located close to the Oxford Street retail, cafe and entertainment precinct, transport networks and educational and recreation facilities.
We highlight some of the positive attributes of this exceptional redevelopment opportunity:
- 4,232 SQM* FOOTPRINT WITHIN A PRIME CAFE LIFESTYLE HUB
- HIGHLY DESIRABLE RESIDENTIAL PRECINCT WITH AN UNMATCHED LEVEL OF A...
PRIME CITY LOCATION - QUEST APARTMENTS, PERTH WA CBRE Hotels is proud to present the Quest Apartments, 130 Mounts Bay Road, Perth (which is due for completion in July 2016) in accordance with Quest specifications and to a 4.5 star standard.
PRIME CITY LOCATION:
- Proximity to Perth Convention Centre, Kings Park and nearby St Georges Terrace.
- 1,862sqm* of land adjoining the iconic Jacobs Ladder.
VACANT POSSESSION* or LEASED Shops 2 & 3, Subiaco Mews offers a buyer an established restaurant or food service premises.
Perfectly positioned in the heart of Subiaco's business and entertainment precinct, giving the occupant 7 day trading and continual passing clientele.
Currently leased to Korean Seoul BBQ with lease until March 2017. The tenant has yet to exercise their option so could be purchased on vacant possession basis*
> 2 car bays (in basement)
> Covers 2 strata lots sold on one line
> Tenant has restaurant liquor license
> Join Nandos, Lana Thai in what is fast bec...
CBD multi storey residential development lot with holding income. Key Features:
* Residential / Commercial development site.
* 769sqm (15.29m x 50.33m)
* Zoned: City Centre in the Stirling precinct.
* Plot ratio: 4:1 (located in the maximum bonus ratio area of 50% - 6:1)
* No prescribed height limit
* Holding income - Seller can lease back.
* Adjacent laneway for side access.
* Great potential views north and south which are unlikely to be build out.
The site has an existing automotive workshop building covering the total site supporting a Head Exchange business. The Sellers can remain onsite and lease back or provide vacant possession if require...