WEST END DEVELOPMENT OPPORTUNITY WITH ULTIMATE FLEXIBILITY LJ Hooker Commercial Brisbane North, on behalf of the sellers, are pleased to present to the open market 107-117 Jane Street. This highly sought after West End commercial site offers great potential; whether you choose to develop, land bank, or take advantage of this exceptional location.
This opportunity boasts the following fundamental characteristics:
- 2835sqm land zoned High Density Residential (HDR2)
- 2264sqm existing buildings with over 70m Jane Street frontage
- Allowable height of 12 storeys
- Located 2km to Brisbane CBD
- Off street parking, heavy vehicle access and hards...
Brisbane’s Best Development Site Suited to a range of development outcomes -
Residential, Student Accommodation or Commercial Office (STCA)
Opportunity for holding income
• 30 storey scheme stunningly designed by multi-award winning architects Elenberg Fraser
• Planning approval received - 374 units, 238 sqm of retail and 445 car parks
• A remarkable location in close proximity to the $3 billion Queen’s Wharf Casino and Entertainment Precinct, Brisbane CBD, South Bank Parklands and Cultural Precinct, West End’s shops, cafes, bars and restaurants, leading universities, schools and hospitals.
Unique inner-city land holding On behalf of The Salvation Army, the Queensland JLL Metro Sales & Investments team have the exclusive pleasure to offer 15 Jephson Street, Toowong for Sale. The property represents a unique opportunity to secure a large land holding in the tightly held inner-city suburb of Toowong.
• Expansive 5,248sqm* land holding with two street frontage
• Unique Community Facilities (CF7) zoning allowing a multitude of uses including Aged-Care and Retirement Living**
• Toowong median house price 20%* above Brisbane average
• Elevated site with potential for city views
• Existing campus style faci...
Exciting Development Opportunity 8 Landsborough Terrace & 20 Sylvan Road are located 4 kilometres west of the Brisbane CBD just off Coronation Drive, which is the main transport corridor between the city and inner west. The property is currently situated in a prime position just a street from the main road and river.
The subject development site consists of: - Combined land area: 1,355sqm - Zoning: MU2 Mixed Use - Existing warehouse and weatherboard cottage
This land parcel is in a prime location for short term accommodation or residential development due to its close proximity to amenity. The area benefits from close pr...
Character home in excellent order, presently used as offices. Two street access points. The present dwelling is situated at the front of the site. Potential to add another house/townhouse at the rear of the property overlooking park/reserve.
Conveniently located within walking distance of Toowong Shopping Village, Schools, Doctors, Restaurants and all forms of transport.
Toowong's Premier Residential Offering of 2017 65 Grove Crescent’s expansive 12,340 sqm* footprint provides endless possibilities for an incoming buyer. The size of the site and the existing, heritage convent building lends itself to a number of acquisition strategies. The first of these is to renovate the convent for occupation and keep the entire site intact to render a premium, homestead-style development. Alternatively, the vacant land content may be sub-divided and
either sold or developed; pending the wishes of the successful purchaser.
For Sale via Expressions of Interest closing 4pm Thursday 13 April, 2017.
Residential Investment Properties Leased for Student Accommodation These properties are situated just 4 kilometres* west of the Brisbane General Post Office (GPO) with excellent public transport access including frequent bus services along Hawken Drive, two CityCat ferry terminals in Guyatt Park and The University of Queensland, as well as bikeway to the Brisbane CBD.
• Walking distance to The University of Queensland St Lucia campus and CityCat Guyatt Park terminal
• Less than 10 metres to bus stops and local amenities
254 & 256 Hawken Drive are currently occupied as 6 bedroom, 1 bathroom houses achieving gross rental income of $57,000 per annum; with 80...
MILTON DEVELOPMENT SITE - GRAB YOUR SLICE OF THE ACTION! A bite sized development opportunity located in the heart of Milton. Within close proximity to the new Westmark Milton Boutique Development and the renowned Park Road Cafe & Commercial precinct.
The property currently has a 3 bedroom highset home onsite which may be utilised as a private rental to provide a holding income for the purchaser.
* QPP-MU1 - MIXED USE (INNER CITY) ZONE
* Adjoining Brisbane City Councils proposed open space zone
Milton is only two kilometres to the CBD easy accessible to major arterials and well serviced by public transport (170m2 to the Mil...
High Profile, Fully Leased Investment - Outstanding, well presented 5 level commercial office building with river views
- Located in Brisbane’s most established fringe office precinct, within 1.5km* of the CBD
- Leased to a diverse tenant mix including engineering, IT and consumer goods based occupants
- Within 500 metres* of rail, bus and CityCat, as well as key infrastructure, including Inner City Bypass, Riverside Expressway and the Go Between Bridge.
- Staggered lease expiry profile over the next 7 years
- Net income of $1,551,841p.a.* as at 1 December 2016
- 3,310sqm* of NLA with excellent car parking ratio (54* car pa...
Live and work possibilities here - 405 m2 Low Impact Industrial Zoned Land - Approx. 226 m2 Building Improvements including storage - Brand New Roof, Solid Timber Construction - Ability to Live and Work Onsite - Fully Renovated Character Property
This property would make an ideal residential or commercial property investment as the owner is willing to lease back for up to 12 months.
Further Potential can be realised by raising the property, extending toward the rear and accessing the rear yard for additional carparks.
Situated on the highest point of Mayneview Street, well above the flood levels, this North-East facing p...
Milton development site This is quite probably the VERY LAST RESIDENTIAL BLOCK, yet to be replaced by a commercial structure in Miltons 'Warehouse & Transport' precinct. Rarely does a property offer so many opportunities. With 224 sqm of office and living space and a 405 m2 block of land. This fully-renovated Queenslander in one of Milton's best streets combines the perfect inner city lifestyle with the opportunity to work and live in a vibrant commercial zone. The top level is currently used as a private residence and offices for a publishing company and the lower level is used for parking and storage, but was fo...