Inner City House and Land On behalf of the Vendor, Colliers International welcome you to 188 Lower Hardgrave Road, West End and invite you to participate in the forthcoming Auction.
188 Lower Hardgrave offers the chance to acquire your very own slice of land in the thriving inner-city suburb of West End. Currently improved by a two-level, dual occupancy house, this 592sqm flood-free, elevated block presents as a prime West End development site as well as offering outcomes for owner occupiers and investors.
Located only 2.5 kms from the CBD, 188 Lower Hardgrave takes full advantage of nearby amenities such as West ...
Mortgagee Exercising Power of Sale for West End's Next Opportunity CBRE is excited to announce that West End's next opportunity will be coming to market in the near future. We summarise the salient features of the opportunity as follows:-
• 911 sqm corner site fronting Montague Road • DA approved for eight (8) storey mixed-use tower consisting of 42 residential apartments • Mixture of floor plan compositions and sizes (4 x 1 bedroom, 23 x 2 bedroom, and 15 x 3 bedroom units) which will cater to both investors and owner-occupiers • Ten (10) units containing a commercial component to the sum of 231 sqm • Surrounding uses and planning controls to preserve vi...
DA Approved Inner City Development Opportunity 19-23 McDougall Street, Milton represents an outstanding opportunity to secure a ‘development ready’ site in a premium position.
The 2,019m²* holding is located in the highly sought after inner west suburb of Milton and offers the following key characteristics:
• Positioned only 500 metres* from the edge of the Brisbane CBD;
• DA approved for a striking residential apartment project providing 235 quality apartments;
• Strategic mix of apartments allowing for the project to be positioned towards premium, owner occupier product (31% 1bed, 52% 2bed & 17% 3bed);
• Key corner site of 2,019m...
MILTON DEVELOPMENT SITE - GRAB YOUR SLICE OF THE ACTION! A bite sized development opportunity located in the heart of Milton. Within close proximity to the new Westmark Milton Boutique Development and the renowned Park Road Cafe & Commercial precinct.
The property currently has a 3 bedroom highset home onsite which may be utilised as a private rental to provide a holding income for the purchaser.
* QPP-MU1 - MIXED USE (INNER CITY) ZONE
* Adjoining Brisbane City Councils proposed open space zone
Milton is only two kilometres to the CBD easy accessible to major arterials and well serviced by public transport (170m2 to the Mil...
High Performing Asset. Outperforming Park Road Precinct. Certainty of Return: 96% leased with a 4.8 year WALE underpinned by major blue chip tenants ConocoPhillips (42%) and Nautilus Mineral Pacific (20%).
Premium Park Road Address: One of the best performing commercial and retail precincts in Queensland.
Leasing momentum: 87% leased over the past twenty four months.
A-Grade Commercial Building: 7,410 sqm commercial office space with efficient central core configuration, large 1,500sqm floor plates, and 4 Star NABERS Energy Rating.
Exceptional Car Parking: 187 bays of secure car parking (1:40)*.
High Profile, Fully Leased Investment - Outstanding, well presented 5 level commercial office building with river views
- Located in Brisbane’s most established fringe office precinct, within 1.5km* of the CBD
- Leased to a diverse tenant mix including engineering, IT and consumer goods based occupants
- Within 500 metres* of rail, bus and CityCat, as well as key infrastructure, including Inner City Bypass, Riverside Expressway and the Go Between Bridge.
- Staggered lease expiry profile over the next 7 years
- Net income of $1,551,841p.a.* as at 1 December 2016
- 3,310sqm* of NLA with excellent car parking ratio (54* car pa...
Live and work possibilities here - 405 m2 Low Impact Industrial Zoned Land - Approx. 226 m2 Building Improvements including storage - Brand New Roof, Solid Timber Construction - Ability to Live and Work Onsite - Fully Renovated Character Property
This property would make an ideal residential or commercial property investment as the owner is willing to lease back for up to 12 months.
Further Potential can be realised by raising the property, extending toward the rear and accessing the rear yard for additional carparks.
Situated on the highest point of Mayneview Street, well above the flood levels, this North-East facing p...
Milton development site This is quite probably the VERY LAST RESIDENTIAL BLOCK, yet to be replaced by a commercial structure in Miltons 'Warehouse & Transport' precinct. Rarely does a property offer so many opportunities. With 224 sqm of office and living space and a 405 m2 block of land. This fully-renovated Queenslander in one of Milton's best streets combines the perfect inner city lifestyle with the opportunity to work and live in a vibrant commercial zone. The top level is currently used as a private residence and offices for a publishing company and the lower level is used for parking and storage, but was fo...