Development site for sale Site area 2864sqm (approx.)
Frontage 47.245m (approx.)
Zoning R3 medium density residential
• 500m Public Primary School
• 1000m Public High School
• 1000m Catholic Boys High School
• 80m local Shopping Centre & Dining Options
• 1500m Indoor Sports Centre
• 2.6km Westfield Shopping complex
• 1.1km Kingswood Station (55 min fast train to Central Station)
If you are looking for a site in one of Western Sydney's most under developed suburbs then this must go to the top of your list.
There are only 150 houses that have been zoned for townhouse develop...
Residential Development opportunity in Western Sydney Development Approval for 132 apartments with a mix of one and two bedroom apartments across two buildings.
Multiple arterial roads located nearby including The Great Western Highway, M4 and M7 Motorways, all of which provide access by car to western and northern employment areas such as Parramatta, Norwest Business Park, Macquarie, North Sydney and the CBD.
The Nepean Public and Private Hospitals are within walking distance, located just over 150m* away from the subject site. The hospital provides 520 beds and is a major employment and educational home to many employees and students. ...
Only The Best Will Do - DA Lodged for 115 Apartments and a Medical Centre (STCA) Colliers International is pleased to present for sale 29-33 Derby Street, 34-38 Somerset Street and 2 Hargrave Street, Kingswood via an International Expressions of Interest campaign closing Wednesday, 23rd March 2016 at 12pm (AEDT).
29-33 Derby Street, 34-38 Somerset Street and 2 Hargrave Street, Kingswood represents an opportunity to acquire a strategic mixed use development opportunity in the heart of a world-class medical precinct.
The site features a multitude of key investment highlights, including the following:
• Development Application lodged for 115 apartments and a medic...
40,500sqm (approx) IN1 Industrial Land with Income * This level land is compacted and above flood levels.
* The site is insulated from residential development and would suit a heavy user.
* 24/7 access and operation.
* The site benefits from multiple tenants to provide some cash flow whilst DA's are being approved.
* Hard to find a large site of this size with the IN1 General Industry Zoning.
* One of the last major land holdings in St Marys.