Development Site. APPROVED FOR 10 TOWNHOUSES!!! A small boutique development showcasing smart design offers 10 townhouses in the heart of Wentworthville. With plenty of high rise developments forecasted, townhouses are rare and sought after. The astute developer/builder will see the value in this site and the position. “Mildred Gardens" has access to a pedestrian walkway through to Garfield Street, reducing walking distance to city centre and train station to approximately less than 700m. Two lots selling in one line on the high side of the street and positioned away from Cumberland Highway with reduced noise levels. Agent’s interest.
DA Approved Development Site for Auction! CBRE is excited to present this DA approved apartment development located within 3km*of Parramatta CBD.
The site boasts the following attributes:
- Motivated vendor - DA approved for 32 units - Land size: 1,979sqm* (three houses in one line) - Unit mix - 28 x 2 bedrooms / 4 x 1 bedrooms - Good transport accessibility to main arterial roads - 1.5km* to Wentworthville Station
The property will be sold by way of Auction on Wednesday, 16th November 2016.
Venue: Wenthworthville Leagues Club - 50 Smith Street, Wentworthville.
If you wish to obtain further information, please conta...
Possible 26 unit development Western Sydney R4 zoned Key Features:
- Less than 1 Km from Westmead Station and opposite Parramatta Park.
- Containing 8 x I bedroom apartments in single building each with 1 bathroom.
- Apartments average 61 sq m + 24 sq m car space (I space per apartment).
- Each of 8 apartments individually owned. Current Rent per unit: $480 per week ($24,960 p.a.).
- R4 Zoning (high density housing).
- Could be redeveloped to contain up to 26 x 1 bedroom units with minimum parking (STCA).
To receive further information please complete the below registration: http://www.abbagroup.com.au/?p=3049753#enquire-now