Warwick Enterprise Park - Warwick Enterprise Park is located in the main Warwick Industrial precinct near significant industries such as the Big W Distribution Centre, Frasers Livestock Transport depot and the Livestock sales yards.
- It has been planned to meet the requirements of trades people and businesses. - The subdivision offers a good variety of Lots at competitive prices which make the lots functional and economical for Owner Operators and Investors.
Highway Frontage - Residential Development Site of 35,600* square metres - High profile site fronting Wood Street (Cunningham Highway); - Land level & cleared; - Close to all facilities including schools & hospital; - Improvements: 2 storey residence; - All services available; - Would suit residential unit development or over 55's village subject to local authority approval.
Yankee Gully Sand Quarry Near Warwick * 94.4ha* total land area - freehold title over seven adjoining lots
* Large reserve of coarse, medium and fine sand
* Some white pebble reserves
* Recent drilling results available
* Existing town planning and EPA Quarry Approvals
* Previously produced in excess of 100,000 tones per year of sand products
Please contact the listing agent for more details by clicking on the link above.
This property is being without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Calling All Developers Offered for the first time since 1948 is this near flat parcel of land just 5km from Warwick CBD. Conveniently located next to the Caltex Service Station, the 7.33 ha property experiences up to 15,000 vehicle passes every day and is the last property with road train access before travelling to Toowoomba or Ipswich.
Located only 1hr 15min from Ipswich (125km) and 1 hr from Toowoomba (90km), this property is on the major freight link to Sydney and Melbourne.
- Zoned Rural - No DA's in place - 242m frontage to Cunningham Hwy
The Cunningham Highway provides pivotal link between Qld and New So...
DA FOR BULKY GOODS DEVELOPMENT The property is positioned on the intersection of Canning & Condamine Street, Warwick. The property is made up of three lots being 4856sqm, 4856sqm and 3749sqm totally 1.34Ha. Development Approval has been granted from the Southern Downs Regional Council for a Bulky Goods Development. Current expiry is 29th January 2016.
With two street frontages it is ideally located and provides a prominent position surrounded by small to medium businesses often positioned on a highway, to capitalise from both highway and local custom.