Rural Residential Development Opportunity Rosenthal Heights, Warwick, Queensland is a Development Approved 49 lot rural residential estate development opportunity. This staged development opportunity has registered local buyer interest in Stage 1.
A fully costed Development Feasibility is available to qualified potential purchasers.
- Development Approval for 49 rural residential lots (4,000m2 to 4ha)
- Additional approval for 100 (1 acre) lots
- Town Water and underground power available
- 5-minute drive to retail and business centre
- Elevated position
- Fully costed Feasibility Study available
- Staged development opp...
Regional Bunnings with Future Upside! • 5 year lease to Bunnings Group Limited through to October 2018
• Current Income of $172,096.00 p.a. Net + GST
• Annual Increases of 3.5% p.a
• Building area of 2,075m2 in an L shape configuration which allows a number of alternative uses for the future
• Principal Centre Land of 6,916m2 over 10 Lots which allows for a multitude of commercial uses
• Great Exposure via 2 Street frontage Palmerin and Albert Streets.
• Located close to Woolworths, Coles, IGA, Harvey Norman and the thriving regional city centre
Great access to the Surat Basin and major transport linkages Warwick Industrial Estate is the ideal location for both distribution and warehousing operations, and suppliers to the CSG LNG mining industry. Limited lots are left in this busy industrial precinct as it's close to major highways and rail links.
Your business is perfectly positioned for distribution in this estate with easy access to:
- Cunningham Highway
- Newell Highway (the major route from Brisbane to Melbourne)
- New England Highway (major inland route from Brisbane to Sydney)
Visit www.industrial.edq.com.au for prices and availability.
Highway Frontage - Residential Development Site of 35,600* square metres - High profile site fronting Wood Street (Cunningham Highway); - Land level & cleared; - All services available; - Close to all facilities including schools & hospital; - Improvements: 2 storey residence; - Would suit residential unit development or over 55's village subject to local authority approval.
Yankee Gully Sand Quarry Near Warwick * 94.4ha* total land area - freehold title over seven adjoining lots
* Large reserve of coarse, medium and fine sand
* Some white pebble reserves
* Recent drilling results available
* Existing town planning and EPA Quarry Approvals
* Previously produced in excess of 100,000 tones per year of sand products
Please contact the listing agent for more details by clicking on the link above.
This property is being without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Calling All Developers! Offered for the first time since 1948 is this near flat parcel of land just 5km from Warwick CBD. Conveniently located next to the Caltex Service Station, the 7.33 ha property experiences up to 15,000 vehicle passes every day and is the last property with road train access before travelling to Toowoomba or Ipswich.
Located only 1hr 15min from Ipswich (125km) and 1 hr from Toowoomba (90km), this property is on the major freight link to Sydney and Melbourne.
- Zoned Rural - No DA's in place - 242m frontage to Cunningham Hwy
The Cunningham Highway provides pivotal link between Qld and New So...
Prominent Highway Development Opportunity in Warwick Rarely does such an opportunity present itself as this - a large parcel of land covering three titles with frontage to Albion Street (Cunningham Highway) and situated on the fringe of the Warwick CBD.
- Land area totalling approx. 4,202m2 - Zoned Mixed Use - Approx. 40m frontage along Albion Street (Cunningham Highway) with side access via Frank Avenue - Situated close to the new proposed Bunnings development - Exposure to 13,000 vehicles per day - Site of former Warwick Fire Station with no heritage impediments - Site suitable for various potential uses such as large format retail, motel s...