Significant Asquith R4 High Density Residential Development Site (STCA) • Best location for brand new residential apartments
• 200 meter walk to Asquith Station
• Coles, shops, schools are all within minutes of easy walk
• 17.5-meter-high building
• Regular level block, Easy to develop
• Land size 1,277 M2
Please contact May Ma on 0422 341 281 for more information.
8 Leonard Street, Hornsby. RARE LAND available Hornsby / Waitara Rare opportunity to purchase freestanding in Waitara business district. Surrounded by mixture of automotive and other mixed businesses. This is a great opportunity to purchase the last available land in such a prime position. Features include: *Level land. *Close to car yards and repairers. *Within a close walk to Westfield and station. *Can be purchased separately or jointly with neighboring property. *Just off Pacific High-way. Must Sell!
Secure Investment With Residential Development Potential Key Features of the property include:
-Existing 4 level commercial building with 72 basement car spaces
-Fully leased incl. ground floor medical centre
-Net income $1,248,742 pa* with WALE of 3.66 years
-2,458sqm land area zoned B4 mixed use
-Potential for residential conversion or high density mixed use development (STCA)
-1.5 Star NABERS Energy rating
For further information please contact the exclusive listing agents.
St Ives is a suburb on the Upper North Shore Of Sydney in the state of New South Wales, Australia 18 kilometres north of the Sydney Central Business District in the local governement of Ku-ring-gai Council.
- 1.0 km to St Ives Shopping Village
- 1.4 km to Pymble Golf Club
- 4.1 km to Pymble Train Station
Residential Development Site - DA Approved Ray White Commercial NSW is pleased to present 3-5A Citrus Ave, Hornsby.
These properties represent an exciting opportunity to acquire a residential development site with DA approval.
Additional highlights outlined below:
• DA approved for 36 residential units and 43 car parking spaces
• Site area 1,729 sqm*
• Less than 1km to Asquith Train Station
• Close to Hornsby Westfield, town centre and station.
• Easy access to the M1 Motorway and future NorthConnex link to M2
• Close to quality surrounding schools including Hornsby Girls School, Asquith Public School and Barker Co...
North Shore DA Approved Site Located in the heart of the upper North-Shore this offering provides a fantastic opportunity to acquire a DA approved site in the established residential area of Gordon.
Site features of 888 Pacific Highway include:
- DA Approved for 144 apartments & 730sqm of retail
- Site Area – 6063sqm
- GFA – 12791sqm
- Limited New Supply Area
- Height up to 6 levels
- 213 car spaces
Proudly offered by Colliers international & Shead Property to be sold via expressions of interest closing 4 pm (AEDT) Thursday 8th September 2016.
SIX INDUSTRIAL FREEHOLD BUILDINGS IN ONE LINE 8-12 Leonard Street and 5-9 James Street is a substantial land holding presenting a unique opportunity to secure an amalgamated site of six properties with two street frontages with the potenital to develop, invest and/or occupy.
At a glance, the property offers:
- 3,110sqm land holding in corner position
- Zoned B6 Enterprise Corridor allowing for shop-top housing
- Passing income with short term leases
- Corner site with dual frontage
- Older style industrial warehouses
Prominantely located within the busy suburb of Hornsby. Strategically positioned within close proxim...
Very rare land subdivision opportunity 47 Kitchener Street, St Ives (also known as 47 & 49 Kitchener Street and 38 Richmond Road, St Ives) offers purchasers a unique development opportunity in Sydney's esteemed Upper North Shore.
Situated on a vast 4,668 sqm, the property provides opportunity to subdivide three large lots (1,500sqm each) and an enviable address for the construction of low density residential housing. Well positioned in the woodland serenity of St Ives, and yet only 20KM from the Sydney CBD, the site offers the perfect combination of residential escape and metropolitan connectivity. With the Sydney housing market ...
Substantial Land Holding With Significant Development Upside Colliers International are pleased to offer for sale via Expressions of Interest 8-12 Leonard Street and 5-9 James Street Hornsby, a substantial land holding presenting a unique opportunity to secure an amalgamated site of six properties with two street frontages and significant planning upside.
At a glance:
> 3,110sqm land holding in corner position
> Zoned B6 Enterprise Corridor allowing for shop-top housing
> Potential for increase in height and FSR from low base (STCA)
This 3,110sqm parcel of land is comprised of six amalgamated freehold properties being offered in one line. Cu...
Gateway Mixed Use Development Site Colliers International and Matrix Property are pleased to offer an exceptional opportunity to secure an outstanding high-rise mixed use development site in Hornsby on Sydney’s Upper North Shore.
254-260 Pacific Highway represents a key site in the ever-growing Hornsby town centre and features favourable planning controls that will accommodate a future high-rise tower.
Key Investment Highlights
*Premium location in the Hornsby CBD town centre and shopping precinct
*Indicative architectural scheme for gateway mixed use development over 25 storeys
*Directly opposite Hornsby Railway S...
Upper North Shore Boutique Residential Development Site* - Site Area: 588sq m**
- The property benefits from two street frontages
- Situated within 400 metres** of Gordon Shopping Centre and 600 metres** of Gordon Railway Station
- Attractive B4 Mixed Use zoning with a permissible FSR of 2.3:1 and a maximum building height of 26.5 metres
- Strong demand for apartments within this location
- Panoramic district views to the western elevation with the Blue Mountains backdrop
- Property will be sold with vacant possession and is ready to occupy if required
Prime Sydney - Approved Retirement Aged Care Site - Northern Beaches - Development approval (6,820sqm* GFA) for luxury retirement/residential care;
- Rare elevated site of 3.37 hectares* - northerly aspect and views;
- Affluent Northern Beaches and North Shore Primary Catchment;
- Close proximity to Westfield Warringah Mall and Forestway Shopping Centre;
- 5 minutes* to 488 bed Northern Beaches Hospital currently under construction;
- 7 hospitals within 30 minutes;
- Oxford Falls median house price of $1.8 million;
- Possible potential to expand/modify the Development Consent STCA.
Expressions of Interest close Thursday 3rd December 2015 at 4pm AEST
Significant Development Upside Opportunity to acquire two high quality investment properties (108-114 George Street & 2A Linda Street)
- Significant residential/mixed-use development potential (STCA)
- Consolidated NLA 4,463sq m*
- Consolidated site area 2.265sq m*
- Estimated fully leased net income $ 1,582,700p.a*
- Designed to achieve a 4- 4.5 star NABERS rating