Development Opportunity This property is situated in the Vineyard Precint stage 1. If you looking for a future development opportunity this 13.6 acres is sure worth looking at. Offering excellent main road exposure to WindsorRoad, majority of the site is cleared, new residential development close by, currently Zoned RU4, DA Approved for Dual Occupancy attached, swimming pool and shed. Located in the Vineyard Release Area part of the North West Growth Centre. Auction On Site Saturday 17th June 3:00 pm. For more information Call Stephen Trethowan 0427462753.
Future Development Opportunity - Approx. 18,731sqm of land
- Great exposure and access on Windsor Road
- 6 bedroom brick house and 3 sheds on site
- Mostly cleared parcel of land
- Zoned RU4 - Located in future release area
The property is for sale by Expressions of Interest closing Friday May 26th at 4:00pm.
For more information and a copy of the Information Memorandum, contact James Barlow on 0420 308 066
Colliers International, as the exclusive selling agent, is pleased to present 39 Terry Road, Box Hill Colliers International, as the exclusive selling agent, is pleased to present 39 Terry Road, Box Hill
Box Hill is part of the NSW Government’s North West Priority Land Release Area and is within The Hills Shire Council.
Property highlights include:
-The new revitalized community at Box Hill & Box Hill Industrial will benefit from up to 9,600 new homes and the delivery of local amenities close to transport options, including:
- A new town centre
- 133 hectares of employment land
- Upgrades to major roads
- New primary and high schools
- Protection of significant vegetation ...
Box Hill Residential Subdivision 43 Terry Road, Box Hill, NSW
Key development highlights include:
- Significant landholding of 25,200sqm*
- DA submitted for 35 residential lots plus a residue lot with a scheme for 45 townhouses* (STCA)
- Directly opposite future school
- 400m* to future Box Hill town centre
- Zoned R2 and R3 under SEPP (Sydney Region Growth Centres 2006)
Benefit directly from Australia’s largest public transport infrastructure project, Sydney Metro Northwest, Schofields Train Station and Rouse Hill Station (ready in 2019)
Expressions of Interest closing Thursday, 11 May 2017 at 12pm ...
Great Investment - R4, R3 Zoning Approx. 2.26 Acres
Situated in the Box Hill Precinct within Hills Shire Council in the fast growing northwest sector of Sydney, this attractive site represents a golden opportunity to secure an outstanding residential site.
This stand out property is zoned R4 High density & R3 Medium density located in Box Hill's most sought after street - Mason Road. 6 storey apartments and townhouses.
Box Hill is located 50 km drive from the Sydney CBD and only 8 minutes to the New Rouse Hill North West Rail Link and Town Centre. Property is adjacent to Box Hill Retail and Commercial Centre.
Significant Development Opportunity of 13.6 Hectares in Box Hill, NSW Significant Development Opportunity of 13.6 Hectares in Box Hill, NSW
- 13.6 hectares of land
- 10 adjacent properties bordering major road
- Much sought after location in significant development area
- Mostly R3 zoned with a 14m height limit
- Adjacent to R4 zoned land
- 4 kms from railway and major shopping facilities
- Box Hill is located 45kms drive from Sydney CBD and 3 minutes to the new Rouse Hill North West Rail link and Town Centre
- New water and sewer servicing plan to be released
- Expressions of interest sought
To receive further information please complete the below ...
BUSINESS B7 LAND Located in the newly released Box Hill business precinct with close proximity to Windsor Road.
The best level and cleared land you will find in the Box Hill area. Zoned B7 for business use.