STRATEGIC DEVELOPMENT OPPORTUNITY The site represents a truly extraordinary opportunity to transform one of BrisbaneÂ´s most significant and growing precincts. With multiple uses possible (STCA), the sizeable corner site (4098m2) provides developers with a truly mix use development opportunity in a location that affords future occupants with an enormous amount of convenience and amenity.
This exceptional site represents a collection of compelling development opportunities (STCA) including, but not limited to:
* Commercial and Residential Development
* Serviced Apartment Complex
* Aged Care Facility
* Multi Resident...
APPROVED RES TOWER - PROPOSED RETIREMENT LIVING For sale by offers to purchase closing 4pm Thursday 3rd of August 2017
- Walk to super-regional Westfield Mall – Myer, David Jones, 400 + specialty shops
- Supported by hospitals, medical centres and numerous restaurants and cafes
- Approved internal unit area 7,196m2* plus balconies 1,540 m2* plus community facilities and storage
- Average Median House Prices in primary catchment $670,000*
- An ageing catchment with stronger 70+ cohort than Qld and Australia
- Analysis shows current significant catchment shortfall of retirement residences
Quality Boutique Development site ready to build now! CBRE Metropolitan Investments has the exclusive pleasure of offering the fully approved boutique development site 563-565 Newnham Road, Upper Mount Gravatt to the market via Expressions of Interest closing 4:00pm Thursday 16th June 2016.
The site particulars are as follows:
- DA Approved for 54 apartments
- 52x 2 Bedroom units and 2x 1 Bedroom units
- Site size - 1,369sqm*
- Zoned High Density Residential
- Substantial surrounding amenity
- 500* metres from Westfield Garden City
- Strong Asian precinct with numerous demand drivers
- Close proximity to Griffith University and the ...
Approved Development Site - Partnership Split • Development Approval for 57 units • Holding income • 2 adjoining houses with a total land area of 1,396m* • Walking distance to Westfield Garden City and public transport and within close proximity to Sunnybank Plaza and Griffith University • Easy access to Pacific Motorway and Gateway Arterial
Offers to Purchase Closing Thursday, 22 June 2017 4pm
Matthew Fritzsche 0410 435 891 Tony Williams 0411 822 544
*approximately **This property is being sold by Offers to Purchase therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website...