Gungellan Hotel, Freeling (Railway Hotel) - Leasehold & Business The hotel business made famous by the television series “McLeod’s Daughters” is available for purchase.
* Sited only 60 kms north of Adelaide in this rapidly developing district
* Single storey character heritage hotel which has undergone significant renovation in recent times
* Easily run single bar
* 6 gaming machines
* Dining room
* Extensive beer garden & alfresco verandah
* Large kitchen
* Manager’s residence
* Ideally suited to a family operation
For further details contact:-
Steele & Associates Hotel Brokers
243 Carrington Street, Adelaide...
Lyndoch Hotel (Business Only) Character single storey hotel prominently sited in this very popular Barossa Valley township. Features of this extremely well presented business include:-
- Front bar with TAB
- 15 machine gaming room
- Saloon bar & bistro
- Large 200 seat function room
- Alfresco verandah
- Walk in bottle shop
- Off street car parking
- Only an hour from Adelaide
- Strong trading in all departments
- Rare opportunity to purchase a hotel business in the tightly held Barossa Valley!
Old Bakehouse Tavern - Freehold & Business This magnificently presented character hotel is offered for sale for the first time in 21 years. The current owners are in their sixties and are now looking forward to retirement. The Tavern has been a profitable business that has set them up for life and they would love to see a new couple with fresh ideas and enthusiasm take it over.
Arguably one of the best presented hotels of its size in the State!
* Heritage style single storey tavern
* Lovingly maintained and significantly upgraded throughout
* Prominently sited in this growing township approx. 50 kms from the Adelaide ...
Sir John Franklin Hotel, Kapunda - Leasehold & Business • Prominently sited hotel in the heart of this growing lower north township
• Strong 20 machine gaming room
• Easily run single bar operation with TAB
• Well presented dining room
• Recently constructed custom built commercial kitchen
• Recently completed beer garden & decked alfresco area with bar facilities
• Newly refurbished toilets
• First floor hotel accommodation
• On site manager’s quarters
• Large off street car park
• New very long lease available
• Very profitable business with consistent trading results
• The current owners have operated the hotel since January 2000
Well established vineyard that offers commanding views over the valley Located in the prestigious Barossa Valley wine region; Penrice vineyard is well established and offers a rare elevated location with commanding views over the valley.
Key Investment Highlights
• Brand Barossa Valley
• In demand Shiraz variety planted
• Unique and densely planted vineyard
• Ideal location
• Multiple Titles
• Unique vine density
• Small orchard
• 7.5 hectares* planted