Brand New 20 Year Triple Net Lease to major national fuel retailer • Brand new 20 year lease commencing September 2016 with options to 2061
• 3.5% annual fixed rental reviews
• Triple net lease structure
• United petroleum wholly responsible for any future site remediation
• High Growth, arterial road location in one of Australia’s fastest growing cities, Springfield, and opposite the suburb's only full-line supermarket
• United Petroleum- major national fuel retailer with over 370 stores nationwide
• Net income- $490,000 per annum
FOR SALE VIA EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST
Closing 4pm (AEST) 27 October 2016
Approved 5-Star Golf Resort Development Opportunity - Located on Queensland's number 1 ranked Greg Norman designed Golf Course
- International 5-Star Resort Operator Committed*
- Development approved
- Located in Brookwater - A premium golfing community
- 30 mins from Brisbane CBD / 40 mins from Gold Coast
For Sale by Expressions of Interest, closing 4pm (AEST) on Thursday 15th of December, 2016.
For additional information and inspection arrangements, please contact Knight Frank’s exclusive agents below.
Approved for 126 Townhouse Site - Land area 2.66ha* on three titles
- Elevated residential dev. site with views over Springfield Lakes
- Approved for 100 x three brm and 26 x two brm townhouses
- Dev. options; Mixed-Use, apartments or aged care (^STCA)
- 1.8km* to railway station and Orion Shopping Centre
- Close to major local amenities including shopping, child care, schools, rail, health and tertiary education
Mark Creevey 0408 992 222
Tony Williams 0411 822 544
Retail & Mixed Use Development Site - DA Approved for Shopping Centre The property comprises a vacant 23,960 square metre* development site, which is DA Approved for a major neighbourhood shopping centre, and also offers significant Mixed Use development potential. The site is situated in a highly visible location featuring frontage to two major local traffic routes.
The site provides a wide range of flexible and alternate development options allowing retail and/or mixed use development with code assessable uses including shopping centre, tavern, child care centre/s, service station and higher density residential possibilities including town houses or apar...