Box Hill Residential Subdivision 43 Terry Road, Box Hill, NSW
Key development highlights include:
- Significant landholding of 25,200sqm*
- DA submitted for 35 residential lots plus a residue lot with a scheme for 45 townhouses* (STCA)
- Directly opposite future school
- 400m* to future Box Hill town centre
- Zoned R2 and R3 under SEPP (Sydney Region Growth Centres 2006)
Benefit directly from Australia’s largest public transport infrastructure project, Sydney Metro Northwest, Schofields Train Station and Rouse Hill Station (ready in 2019)
Expressions of Interest closing Thursday, 11 May 2017 at 12pm ...
Boutique Medium Density Development Opportunity This outstanding residential development site is located in the heart of Schofields and offers the following compelling highlights;
- Boutique raw R3-Medium density site with street frontage to Junction Road
- Total size area of 7,783sqm*
- Strategically located 850m* from Schofields train station
- Versatile range of development strategies to implement
- Close proximity to amenities and schools
Located in the heart of the North West Growth centre lies this substantial land holding which is primed and ready for the astute developer.
Land in Riverstone 2043 sq m R2 Land for 90+ childcare centre OR 8 duplexes/townhouses
Block of 4 R2 lots totalling 2043 sq m, 9 metre height
Planned 64 childcare centre or 90+ with underground parking
Initial meetings held with Council in preparation for DA
Corner Victoria & William Streets
1.5 kms from Vineyard Station, 3 kms from Riverstone Station and the planned new Riverstone Town Centre.
Lots 44-47, Section 9, DP1480
Riverstone is situated in the eipicentre of the North West Growth Area of western Sydney.
This Growth Area has been designated by the NSW Government as the leading and largest Gro...
Great Investment - R4, R3 Zoning Approx. 2.26 Acres
Situated in the Box Hill Precinct within Hills Shire Council in the fast growing northwest sector of Sydney, this attractive site represents a golden opportunity to secure an outstanding residential site.
This stand out property is zoned R4 High density & R3 Medium density located in Box Hill's most sought after street - Mason Road. 6 storey apartments and townhouses.
Box Hill is located 50 km drive from the Sydney CBD and only 8 minutes to the New Rouse Hill North West Rail Link and Town Centre. Property is adjacent to Box Hill Retail and Commercial Centre.
Light Industrial Zoning, Land Banking Six lots with a combined size of approximately 2,956 sqm. Located in the Riverstone Precinct.
This land will need to be developed.
The land is zoned IN2 Light Industrial.
Situated not far from Vineyard Station.
Yes Six Lots 17 - 22 Sec 53 DP 1480 Perth Street Riverstone. Call Stephen Trethowan 0427462753.
Significant Development Opportunity of 13.6 Hectares in Box Hill, NSW Significant Development Opportunity of 13.6 Hectares in Box Hill, NSW
- 13.6 hectares of land
- 10 adjacent properties bordering major road
- Much sought after location in significant development area
- Mostly R3 zoned with a 14m height limit
- Adjacent to R4 zoned land
- 4 kms from railway and major shopping facilities
- Box Hill is located 45kms drive from Sydney CBD and 3 minutes to the new Rouse Hill North West Rail link and Town Centre
- New water and sewer servicing plan to be released
- Expressions of interest sought
To receive further information please complete the below ...
DA APPROVED APARTMENT DEVELOPMENT CBRE is excited to offer the first DA approved unit development site For Sale (on market) in Box Hill. This development site offers large lifestyle apartments within walking distance to public transport.
The property boasts the following attributes:
-121 large lifestyle units
- Land area: 9,200sqm*
- Potential to stage construction
- 3 street frontages
- Minimal competing stock
- Close proximity to main arterial road (Windsor Road)
- Open to terms
- Bus stop located corner Terry Road and Alan Street
- 650m* to Box Hill Town Centre
- 6mins* to Rouse Hill train station and Town...
Ideal Townhouse Subdivision A unique opportunity to acquire a prime infill residential development site in Sydney’s sought after north-western region in an established residential estate.
• R2 Zoning (medium density);
• 1.35ha and 30 Dwellings/ha;
• Elevated block that is largely cleared;
• Essential infrastructure available to the site;
• In close proximity to Schofields Train Station and a 53 minute commute to Sydney CBD;
• In close proximity to Woolworths;
• Significant future parklands, walkways and cycle ways directly opposite and adjoining the site;
• Relevant planning controls provi...