Approved site in thriving medical hub Sitting adjacent to Queensland Health’s new Robina Health Precinct and in very close proximity to the 364 bed Robina Hospital, this 2,621 square metre development site offers the ultimate in connectivity to surrounding complementary medical facilities.
The Campus Crescent site is located opposite the recently completed Campus Alpha building, now 100% leased and home to a range of commercial and medical tenants, both public and private. It is also only 150 metres to Robina State High School.
Investigator Drive is across the road from Robina Hospital, which recently underwent a $287 mill...
Scottsdale Drive, Robina 3005m2, Opportunities This vacant land is centrally located in the heart of the Robina M1 Business Park with easy access to Robina Town Shopping Centre, Bond University, T-easy Shopping Centre & more!
Total Land area = 3005m2 . Suitable for both Multiple Commercial developments with prime Traffic exposure!
Located on the busy Scottsdale road near the Police Station , Childcare centre, service station, teaching academy (Australian Industry Trade Collage , etc.
Approved Waterfront Development Site - Adjacent Bond University * Substantial land area of 4,827m2* with massive frontage to Lake Orr
* DA approval for 49 lots with up to 234 rooms. Ideally suit luxury apartment project, aged care or student accommodation
* High demand location within walking distance to Bond University and only 2km's to Varsity Lakes Village
* Flexible floor plan could easily be modified to suit your vision for this well located site - minutes from Bond Uni, Robina Town Center and transport
* Please contact agents for comprehensive information memorandum
* This exciting development opportunity is to be sold by Expressions of Intere...
Approximately 8.4 Hectares of Prime Development Land For Release via Expressions of Interest Varsity Lakes Train Station Precinct Development Opportunity - Gold Coast
CBRE is pleased to present on behalf of The State of Queensland the Gold Coast's premier Transit Oriented Development Site. The mixed-use development site surrounds Varsity Lakes Train Station in Varsity Lakes and is a landmark opportunity for a developer to make their mark on the Gold Coast.
Key features of this outstanding development include:
Approximately 8.4 hectares* of vacant freehold land over four lots
Freestanding Freehold Office / Redevelopment Site Converted Queenslander currently offering 162m2 of air-conditioning office space with 10+ on-site car parking.
This 1,057m2 'Mixed Use' redevelopment site offers the ability to owner occupy or lease and redevelop in the future.
• Large 1,057m2 site
• Zoned 'Mixed Use' GCCC 2015 City Plan
• Zoning allows for Shop, Office & Health Care
• 162m2 of air-con. partitioned offices with solar panels
• 10+ car parks on-site
• Redevelopment site
MAJOR OFFICE INVESTMENT WITH UPSIDE • Large 8,670sqm* corner site
• Zoned 'Centre' Gold Coast City Plan 2015
• 3,764m2* NLA with 92 ground level car bays
• WALE: 2.33* years (by area)
• Approx. 50% gross income from QLD Govt funded tenants
• Repositioning rental growth opportunity
• Future central development site with substantial income
• NABERS Rating : Exempt
Offers to Purchase: Closing 4:00PM Thursday 10th March 2016