15 Unit Site with Development Approval Mixed Use Project in the Centre of Robina
- Development Approval for 15 Apartments plus office and takeaway shop
- Elevated site with view corridors over Robina Village and Lake
- Currently improved by a single storey commercial premises comprising of 350sqm*
- Accessed from Ron Penhaligon Way and Commercial Drive
- Close proximity to major amenities including Robina Town Centre and Bond University
- Ready to build in 2017
For Sale by Expressions of Interest closing Thursday 6th April 2017 at 4.00pm
For a comprehensive Information Memorandum please contact the exclusive agents o...
Scottsdale Drive, Robina 3005m2, Opportunities This vacant land is centrally located in the heart of the Robina M1 Business Park with easy access to Robina Town Shopping Centre, Bond University, T-easy Shopping Centre & more!
Total Land area = 3005m2 . Suitable for both Multiple Commercial developments with prime Traffic exposure!
Located on the busy Scottsdale road near the Police Station , Childcare centre, service station, teaching academy (Australian Industry Trade Collage , etc.
Approved site in thriving medical hub Sitting adjacent to Queensland Health’s new Robina Health Precinct and in very close proximity to the 364 bed Robina Hospital, this 2,621 square metre development site offers the ultimate in connectivity to surrounding complementary medical facilities.
The Campus Crescent site is located opposite the recently completed Campus Alpha building, now 100% leased and home to a range of commercial and medical tenants, both public and private. It is also only 150 metres to Robina State High School.
Investigator Drive is across the road from Robina Hospital, which recently underwent a $287 mill...
Major Residential Development Opportunity • 1.17* Hectare Residential and Commercial Approved Site
• Approved Residential Site
• Robina Town Centre Precinct
• Medical Services nearby
• Schools and Universities nearby
• Spectacular City Views??
• Architectural Scheme for 256 Apartments
• Infrastructure Charges Benefits
Property to be sold via Offers to Purchase.
For a detailed Information Memorandum, please contact the marketing agents.
Approximately 8.4 Hectares of Prime Development Land For Release via Expressions of Interest Varsity Lakes Train Station Precinct Development Opportunity - Gold Coast
CBRE is pleased to present on behalf of The State of Queensland the Gold Coast's premier Transit Oriented Development Site. The mixed-use development site surrounds Varsity Lakes Train Station in Varsity Lakes and is a landmark opportunity for a developer to make their mark on the Gold Coast.
Key features of this outstanding development include:
Approximately 8.4 hectares* of vacant freehold land over four lots
MAJOR OFFICE INVESTMENT WITH UPSIDE • Large 8,670sqm* corner site
• Zoned 'Centre' Gold Coast City Plan 2015
• 3,764m2* NLA with 92 ground level car bays
• WALE: 2.33* years (by area)
• Approx. 50% gross income from QLD Govt funded tenants
• Repositioning rental growth opportunity
• Future central development site with substantial income
• NABERS Rating : Exempt
Offers to Purchase: Closing 4:00PM Thursday 10th March 2016