Approved Waterfront Development Site - Adjacent Bond University * Substantial land area of 4,827m2* with massive frontage to Lake Orr
* DA approval for 49 lots with up to 234 rooms. Ideally suit luxury apartment project, aged care or student accommodation
* High demand location within walking distance to Bond University and only 2km's to Varsity Lakes Village
* Flexible floor plan could easily be modified to suit your vision for this well located site - minutes from Bond Uni, Robina Town Center and transport
* Please contact agents for comprehensive information memorandum
* This exciting development opportunity is to be sold by Expressions of Intere...
Residential Aged Care Site - Strategic Location FOR SALE BY OFFERS TO PURCHASE CLOSING TUESDAY 25 OCTOBER 2016
- 0.47 ha* infill site – ideal for residential aged care facility
- In close proximity to the Robina Health Precinct (including Robina Public Hospital)
- New 90 bed Robina Private Hospital Stage 1 opens October 2016
- Large contingency of medical centres and practitioners readily accessible
- 2016 independent third party research indicates substantial under-bedding in the primary Robina catchment
- Only one other fully occupied RACF in the Robina SA2 underpins the immediate investment proposition
- Gold Coast City (SEQ) r...
Approved site in thriving medical hub Sitting adjacent to Queensland Health’s new Robina Health Precinct and in very close proximity to the 364 bed Robina Hospital, this 2,621 square metre development site offers the ultimate in connectivity to surrounding complementary medical facilities.
The Campus Crescent site is located opposite the recently completed Campus Alpha building, now 100% leased and home to a range of commercial and medical tenants, both public and private. It is also only 150 metres to Robina State High School.
Investigator Drive is across the road from Robina Hospital, which recently underwent a $287 mill...
UNDER OFFER. Approved, development ready site Situated adjacent to the Robina train station and Bond Institute of Health & Sport, this lot is located in a prime part of Robina with walking distance to Robina Town Centre, CBDRobina's business precinct, Robina Medical Precinct including Robina Hospital, CBus Super Stadium and a growing residential catchment.
Approved for a range of uses including Education, Office and others, this site has the potential to incorporate a residential or commercial component to attract visitors in an already popular area.
Adjoining sites are under negotiation or under contract, and proposed for educati...
Approximately 8.4 Hectares of Prime Development Land For Release via Expressions of Interest Varsity Lakes Train Station Precinct Development Opportunity - Gold Coast
CBRE is pleased to present on behalf of The State of Queensland the Gold Coast's premier Transit Oriented Development Site. The mixed-use development site surrounds Varsity Lakes Train Station in Varsity Lakes and is a landmark opportunity for a developer to make their mark on the Gold Coast.
Key features of this outstanding development include:
Approximately 8.4 hectares* of vacant freehold land over four lots
Freestanding Freehold Office / Redevelopment Site Converted Queenslander currently offering 162m2 of air-conditioning office space with 10+ on-site car parking.
This 1,057m2 'Mixed Use' redevelopment site offers the ability to owner occupy or lease and redevelop in the future.
• Large 1,057m2 site • Zoned 'Mixed Use' GCCC 2015 City Plan • Zoning allows for Shop, Office & Health Care • 162m2 of air-con. partitioned offices with solar panels • 10+ car parks on-site • Redevelopment site
MAJOR OFFICE INVESTMENT WITH UPSIDE • Large 8,670sqm* corner site • Zoned 'Centre' Gold Coast City Plan 2015 • 3,764m2* NLA with 92 ground level car bays • WALE: 2.33* years (by area) • Approx. 50% gross income from QLD Govt funded tenants • Repositioning rental growth opportunity • Future central development site with substantial income • NABERS Rating : Exempt *approximately
Offers to Purchase: Closing 4:00PM Thursday 10th March 2016