GOLD RUSH Proudly presenting an irreplaceable parcel of real estate situated within a rapidly growing centre of Sydney.
4 Doyle Road Revesby is a premium location boaster, meeting today’s demand for all aspects of residential and business infrastructure.
* Positioned beside the River Road, providing access to the M5 motorway
* Generous street frontage shared with Metro Petroleum
* Existing operation with building structures to accommodate business & residential
* Multiple driveways offer dual occupation & added development potential - STCA
* Maximize your scope of development with adjoining ...
INDUSTRIAL POWER Targeting all sectors of today's market with this commanding opportunity to receive premium rental return, occupy and create an astute development plan.
* Two tenancies combined returning $238,525.92 Per Annum
* Large street frontage of 64 metres approx, with multiple driveways
* Zoned IN1 Industrial to accommodate a wide range of operations
* Central location positioned near the M5 motorway and main roads providing great access
AUCTION Wednesday 7th June 2017 6:00pm, Club Central Hurstville
2 Crofts Ave, Hurstville
DA Approved Residential Development Site Excellent opportunity to secure a DA approved site in the diverse and growing community of Bankstown.
The site boasts the following attributes:
- DA approval for 32 units - Zoning R4 High Density Residential - Mix of 1 Bed and 2 Bed units - 33 car spaces - Easy access to public amenities - 40 minutes drive from the Sydney CBD - 30 minutes drive from Parramatta CBD
Attention Investors, Builders and Developers! Prominently positioned in a sought after location, within easy walking distance to Bankstown Station, Shopping Centre, retail and leisure options, schools and transport is this superb opportunity perfectly suited to a local or regional developer or investor to make their mark in Bankstown with a stunning residential development, designed by an award winning architect.
* STCA residential development of 60 units with only 1.5 basement/s * DA approval due May 2017 (council meeting) * Uplift of 2 additional floors; 16 units under advertised Sydenham to Bankstown urban renewal strategy (stca) ...