RARE 6,392m² SITE- YOUR OPPORTUNITY STARTS HERE! * Prime industrial site 6,392m² with two titles of land
* Current improvements total 3,073m² including factory with cranes, offices and workshops
* Massive 53 metre frontage with 121 metre depth - regular shaped block
* Zoning IN1 under Bankstown Council provides the broadest industrial zoning available
* Substations on site quoted by the current owner to provide 1,600 amps
* Fully concrete sealed site throughout, could suit a trucking business
* Other possible uses: building supplies industry, vehicle sales, warehousing, timber yards, new industrial factory units etc.
* For Sale by Ex...
GO FOR THE TRIFECTA PLUS BONUS - LAND + EXPOSURE + POTENTIAL + GST FREE! What a better way to enter the New Year than secure a property which combines ALL OF THE ABOVE. Main features of this moneymaker property include:
Land area: 1,323m²
Full glass facade Office 100m², which can be converted into showroom/display area with additional similar size high clearance storage area with three roller doors.
High visibility corner location - with commanding side boundary of over 68.5m to Stacey Street, two points entry/exit, allowing easy loading/unloading and truck maneuverability
Premises offered subject to a lease, hence no G...
TWO FREESTANDING BUILDINGS ON 2236m2 BLOCK Commercial Property Group our proud to offer this rare industrial building available for sale and First time offer since 1966.
*Currently Occupied by two tenancies.
*Brick construction for both buildings. *Each tenancy with their own power supply of 200amps.
*Prime Location to M5 Motorway and busy Fairford rd which will give you the easiest access to both north, south, east and western Sydney.
* Excellent IN2 Industrial Zoning will allow a varied array of uses and industries.
*Owner has recently spent $160,000 in capital expenditure with new driveways, 200mm high strength concrete.
Bankstown Residential Development Site - DA now approved CBRE as exclusive sales and marketing agent, are pleased to present the opportunity to acquire the well located residential development site at 47-49 Percy Street, Bankstown. Designed by renowned architect Tony Owen, the site boasts a generous mix of 2 bedroom apartments as well as a potential yield uplift from imminent rezoning.
Bankstown and Sydney's South West corridor is well serviced by amenities, infrastructure and education. Bankstown has seen significant residential growth evident in the recent years with strong demand for resale.
BANKSTOWN'S BEST REDEVELOPMENT OPPORTUNITY Ideally located adjacent Paul Keating Park and opposite Bankstown Central Shopping Centre. 300 Metres to Bankstown Railway Station.
Prime Redevelopment Site in the Heart of Bankstown CBD
The site currently houses a two storey strata commercial office building with 10 individual strata lots. The building comprises a mix of owner occupied and tenanted commercial suites and a ground floor tenanted cafe.