Development Opportunity In The Heart Of The Port Located just a few strides away from the Port River, 6-10 McLaren Parade offers a stellar opportunity to secure a development infill site fantastically located in Historic Port Adelaide.
The property consists of 3 Certificates of Title totalling 836sqm forming a rectangular and net parcel of land allowing for ease of development. 6-10 McLaren Parade is favoured with dual street frontage from McLaren Parade itself and also Mempes Street.
The property is favoured with Development Approval (Planning Consent) for the construction of Wharf 10, a residential apartment building totalling 19 a...
Port Adelaide Land Release Port Adelaide Waterfront - Expression of Interest
Renewal SA is seeking innovative and inspiring proposals for the redevelopment of 17 hectares of prime Government-owned land across iconic Port Adelaide.
The State Government’s aspirations are articulated by the Port Adelaide Precinct Plan which supports the evolution of Port Adelaide from a historic and industrial harbour to a contemporary urban area integrating history, enterprise and residential developments.
The opportunity will appeal to a broad cross section of local, national and international developers or investors with the...
Be Part of the Port Adelaide Revival - Unique Development Opportunity - Mixed Use Development Site
- Located adjoining McLaren Wharf with an outlook over the water
- Close to land released by Renewal SA
- Site area 2,466sq m
- 6 Titles
- Frontage of 56.25m
- Potential to develop up to 5 storeys
- Zoned Regional Centre
For further details contact:
Geoff Shuttleworth, Savills RLA 1786 - 0403 477631
Rob McLachlan, McLachlan & Martin RLA 206914/207090 - 0409 817 399
PRIME DEVELOPMENT OPPORTUNITY WITH HOLDING INCOME > Outstanding Opportunity awaits
> Leased with 2 + 5 + 5 year Lease
Year 1 at $46,200 pa + GST + outgoings
Year 2 rental income is $51,0000 pa + GST + outgoings.
> Located on the corner of Eastern Parade & Francis Street,
adjacent to the Port River Expressway Overpass
> comprises some 3,529 sq metres of hardstand land,
> Fully Fenced Site
> Water & Power are connected to the site
> Zoned INDUSTRY to the City of Port Adelaide
> Call for more details .. Graham Rogers 0418 111 333
GRAND TRUNKWAY ESTATE - 7 SERVICED FILLED LEVEL COMPACTED LOTS READY FOR INDUSTRY ~ Allotments from 8,753sqm* to 2.83ha*
~ B-double accessible - directly linked to Eastern Parade and Port River Expressway (subject to approval).
~ Superb location in Adelaide's inner north - strategically positioned to service industry, transport logistics, storage distribution and manufacturing.
HIGH YIELDING INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY PREMIUM WATERFRONT TENANCY - Internal restaurant area of 211sqm, 100sqm of outdoor dining area on the water and a yard tenancy of 136.43sqm (all sqm approximates)
- Quality lease expiring 1st December 2019
- Net income of $123,161.40 pa*
- Located in a growth area of South Australia in close proximity to the exciting WEST development
- District Centre Zone in the City of Charles Sturt offering flexibility for a number of business and related uses
- 6 exclusive basement parks
The Property is offered for sale by Private Treaty – $1,390,000
For more information on this opportunity, please contact:
400 Hectare Site | Strategic Location | Gillman Arguably one of the most strategically positioned employment land parcels in South Australia, if not Australia. Gillman is approx. 12kms from the Adelaide CBD, 9kms from Outer Harbor (Port) and enjoys immediate access to road, rail & port infrastructure.
- Seeking significant development proposals - Zoned Industry for employment outcomes - Multiple access points to key transport routes - Available as a whole or in part - 400 hectare site approx. - Strategically positioned - Endorsed Master Plan available - Suit Industrial warehousing, logistics, transport, resource recovery & subst...
An Outstanding Development Opportunity - Large Site on a prominent corner of approx. 4,748sqm
- Excellent access via 3 Street Frontages
- Frontage of approximately 43 metres to Port Road
- 5 Torrens Titles
- Combination of showroom and warehouse buildings with sheds and car yards
- Zoned “Commercial” by Port Adelaide Enfield
- Suit a wide variety of uses (stca)
- Ideal for developers or retailers
Development Potential Unlimited * Large corner development site 5,856 square metres
* 50 metre frontage to Shipright Road
* 69 metre frontage to Allan Rice court
* Majority of site with fill
* Adjacent to Port River Marine Precinct
* Zoned "Commercial" by City of Port Adelaide Enfield
* Suit a wide variety of uses such as Storage, Servicing, Office/Showroom/Warehouse etc (subjetc to approvals)
* For genuine sale
Prime Industrial Land in Exclusive Marina Location * Two freehold allotments - 2,032 sqm (approx) to 2,156 sqm (approx) * Six 50-year leasehold lots - 1,585 sqm (approx) to 1,953 sqm (approx) * Situated within the Marina Park Precinct * Suit marine-based industries but flexible alternatives * Heavy duty road rated for B-double * Strategic growth maritime hub location
For further information please contact the consultant: Tim Pozza 0411 418 161