Be Part of the Port Adelaide Revival - Unique Development Opportunity - Mixed Use Development Site
- Located adjoining McLaren Wharf with an outlook over the water
- Close to land released by Renewal SA
- Site area 2,466sq m
- 6 Titles
- Frontage of 56.25m
- Potential to develop up to 5 storeys
- Zoned Regional Centre
Expressions of Interest close Thursday 22 September 2016 at 4.00pm (ACST)
For further details contact:
Geoff Shuttleworth, Savills RLA 1786 - 0403 477631
Rob McLachlan, McLachlan & Martin RLA 206914/207090 - 0409 817 399
PRIME DEVELOPMENT OPPORTUNITY WITH HOLDING INCOME > Outstanding Opportunity awaits
> Leased with 2 + 5 + 5 year Lease
Year 1 at $46,200 pa + GST + outgoings
Year 2 rental income is $51,0000 pa + GST + outgoings.
> Located on the corner of Eastern Parade & Francis Street,
adjacent to the Port River Expressway Overpass
> comprises some 3,529 sq metres of hardstand land,
> Fully Fenced Site
> Water & Power are connected to the site
> Zoned INDUSTRY to the City of Port Adelaide
> Call for more details .. Graham Rogers 0418 111 333
GRAND TRUNKWAY ESTATE - 7 SERVICED FILLED LEVEL COMPACTED LOTS READY FOR INDUSTRY ~ Allotments from 8,753sqm* to 2.83ha*
~ B-double accessible - directly linked to Eastern Parade and Port River Expressway (subject to approval).
~ Superb location in Adelaide's inner north - strategically positioned to service industry, transport logistics, storage distribution and manufacturing.
400 Hectare Site | Strategic Location | Gillman Arguably one of the most strategically positioned employment land parcels in South Australia, if not Australia. Gillman is approx. 12kms from the Adelaide CBD, 9kms from Outer Harbor (Port) and enjoys immediate access to road, rail & port infrastructure.
- Seeking significant development proposals
- Zoned Industry for employment outcomes
- Multiple access points to key transport routes
- Available as a whole or in part
- 400 hectare site approx.
- Strategically positioned
- Endorsed Master Plan available
- Suit Industrial warehousing, logistics, transport, resource recover...
An Outstanding Development Opportunity - Large Site on a prominent corner of approx. 4,748sqm
- Excellent access via 3 Street Frontages
- Frontage of approximately 43 metres to Port Road
- 5 Torrens Titles
- Combination of showroom and warehouse buildings with sheds and car yards
- Zoned “Commercial” by Port Adelaide Enfield
- Suit a wide variety of uses (stca)
- Ideal for developers or retailers
Development Potential Unlimited * Large corner development site 5,856 square metres
* 50 metre frontage to Shipright Road
* 69 metre frontage to Allan Rice court
* Majority of site with fill
* Adjacent to Port River Marine Precinct
* Zoned "Commercial" by City of Port Adelaide Enfield
* Suit a wide variety of uses such as Storage, Servicing, Office/Showroom/Warehouse etc (subjetc to approvals)
* For genuine sale
Prime Industrial Land in Exclusive Marina Location. * Two freehold allotments - 2,032 sqm (approx) to 2,156 sqm (approx) * Six 50-year leasehold lots - 1,585 sqm (approx) to 1,953 sqm (approx) * Situated within the Marina Park Precinct * Suit marine-based industries but flexible alternatives * Heavy duty road rated for B-double * Strategic growth maritime hub location.
Contact the consultant, Tim Pozza on 0411 418 161, for further information.