BRAND NEW PETRIE RESIDENTIAL DEVELOPMENT WITH RETAIL This 94m retail space is one of only four retail units that will be located within the new residential development "Petrie Village Apartments". This development comprises 28 residential units in the heart of Petrie just in a short walk to the Railway Station. The units all have trade waste facilities available for food enterprises.
The Petrie area is undergoing significant development with a large sub-division currently underway adjacent to the North Pine River. Negotiations are also underway to build a new university nearby and the long awaited train line extension to the Redcliffe Penin...
Corner Position Development Site Corner Position Development Site
• 1745m Land And Warehouse
• Zoned Local Centre
• Close To Lawnton Station
• Corner Position With Station Road
• Retail A Full-Line Supermarket, Convenience Store, Personal Services And Specialty Stores
• Commercial Local Professional Offices
• Residential Medium Density, Low Density And Low Rise
• Community Artistic, Social Or Cultural Facilities, Child Care, Education, Emergency Services, Health Services, Religious Activities, Social Interaction Or Entertainment, Support Services And Civic Park
Great Development Opportunity In Kallangur • 655 sqm
• Zoned District Centre Precinct
• Suitable for
• Close to already established commercial and food outlets
• Short distance to Anzac Avenue
• Useable building on sight would suit
• Close to public transport
• Good onsite parking
• Short distance to Bruce Highway North and South
FREESTANDING COMMERCIAL/RETAIL OPPORTUNITY WITH INCOME! * 306sqm (Approx) partly-occupied retail/commercial freestander
* Situated on prominent 804sqm allotment zoned District Centre
* Long term occupant providing secure income stream creating value
* Comprising over three tenancies allowing excellent flexibility
* Ideally located nearby new Train Station and forthcoming University
* Rare chance to stop paying rent and secure an income producing asset for your business!
For further information or to arrange an inspection please contact Adam Smith or Michael Richardson of Raine & Horne Commercial.
Mixed Use Investment Opportunity In The Heart Of Lawnton - Land area 3,089m*
- Building area 1,969.4m*
- On one title
- Currently divided into 5 tenancies
- Zoned Commercial
- Long term tenants
- Close to public transport
- Good onsite parking
- Has good street exposure
- Full information memorandum available
- Owner prepared to sell on realistic yield
For further information or to arrange an inspection, contact exclusive agent Trevor Nelson-Jones.
1,302m2 CLASSIC INDUSTRIAL UNITS - 1,302m2 total space - 7 Individual 186m2 units - Ideal for Owner Occupier to use 3 tenancies (and lease remaining 4 units) - Internal walls could be removed to expand tenancy size - Currently fully tenanted (on month-to-month leases) - Office fitout included - Fully fenced site - Exterior hardstand/ containers - Semi-trailer access - Access from main road - 7 roller doors - 20 car parking spaces - General Industry zoning (GI) - Strategic Northside location - Moreton Bay Regional council is the second fastest growing area in Australia
For more information or to arrange an inspection please...
BARGAIN ENTRY BUYING - 136SQM GYMPIE ROAD OFFICE/WAREHOUSE! * 136sqm Office/Warehouse unit of block and metal-clad construction
* Quality air-conditioned ground floor office comprising 45sqm
* Balance consisting of clear-span warehouse with good natural light
* Flexible Specialised Centre zoning permitting a multitude of uses
* Ample on-grade parking spaces onsite for staff and/or visitors
* Competitively priced unit that WILL be sold - Present all offers today!
Lawnton , some 35 minutes from the CBD, is dissected by busy Gympie Road which is fronted by a number of large showrooms and retail centres benefiting from the high volume of passing t...
--PRICE REDUCTION--154m2 UNIT - TENANTED OR VACANT -- PRICE REDUCTION -- - 154m2 total space - Tenanted investment or vacant possession (your choice) - Ideal for owner occupier or alternatively as an investment - General industry zoning - 2 roller doors (front & rear) - 3 phase power - Well priced to suit the market - Glass display shop front - Rear goods access - Good internal racking height - Natural light in warehouse - Potential for good ventilation via rollerdoors - Ample onsite parking - Strategic Northside location - Moreton Bay Regional council is the second fastest growing area in Australia