Land Mark Development Site Lot 500 Main South Road, Old Noarlunga is a high profile development site with a two-way ingress and egress from Main South Road and secondary access from Eric Road.
The site has huge potential for rezoning with the Urban and Regional Planning Solutions (UPRS) report highlighting the property's suitability for Medium-Density residential development.
• Existing functional improvements
• 262.7m* frontage to Main South Road
• Dual access from Main South Road and Eric Road
• Recent development of neighbouring residential estates
• Ability to use as a high profile industr...
Strategically Located Subdivision Sites - Unique Opportunity Total land area on offer: 31,500sqm approx.
2 excellent homes plus other improvements included
Draft Plans of subdivision available
Terrific location in growth precinct
Scope for alternate development options
72 Cottage Lange, Hackham:
This portion of the main title covers 6,000sqm and is available to add depth and quantity to the subdivision of adjoining sites. Essentially offering vacant land, with stunning views.
74 Cottage Lane, Hackham:
this title is part of a larger subdivision project which includes 2 adjoining sites. The plan drafted for the proposed subdivision lea...
Strategic Development Opportunity Large site of approximately 4,379 sqm
3 street frontages (Grand Boulevard, The Parade and Griffiths Drive)
Outstanding exposure to 14,700 vehicles average daily (Source DPTI)
Suit Commercial/Retail/Service Station uses (STCC)
Expression of Interest closing 4pm Thursday 19th May 2016
Approved McLaren Vale Tourism Development Site Nestled in the heart of McLaren Vale, an internationally recognised South Australian Wine region some 35 kilometres from the Adelaide CBD (for more info go to www.mclarenvale.info), this site offers an ideal opportunity for a new hotel facility, capitalising on the beautiful hills, vineyard aspects and views.
There is an opportunity for this site to become a major and significant operation for the Southern area including not only a hotel facility but also a first class restaurant and function centre and purpose built cottage studios with their own private spa room.
Seaford Industry Park-Final Land Release. Under Instructions from Renewal SA
* Industrial land opportunity * 11 prime industrial allotments available * Site areas of 2,422 sqm - 7,399 sqm (approx) * Established industrial estate * Previous stages all sold within weeks of release * Great opportunity to be part of this established, fast growing precinct * Join Bunnings, Southlink, SA Power networks and other major corporates * Take advantage of the new expressway * Extremely competitive prices
Buffer Explanation: The City of Onkaparinga will record the following note against the properties with a buffer designated along the rear bo...