Of the last foothills subdivision opportunities in Mitcham Located on Anderson Avenue the land, formerly a quarry, provides some 10,210 square metres of prime foothills land. Indeed, it is the residual land parcel of a successful adjacent subdivision of 15 allotments completed in 2010 of which 14 lots sold and contained within Arcadia Court.
"Le Cornu's". An iconic South Australian Location 10 Anzac Highway, Forestville
• One of the largest inner metropolitan redevelopment/regeneration sites available
• Within 3km* of the Adelaide city square mile
• Huge 35,965sqm* footprint
• Linear frontage of 890m* across 3 street frontages
• Leased to ASX listed public company
• Enormous future development potential with introduction of proposed major planning amendments