FOR SALE: Residential Land Subdivision Opportunity in Muswellbrook Eastbrook Links, Muswellbrook
- 85ha* of approved subdivision for 679 lots
- Average lot size of 700sqm* each
- Located at the gateway to Muswellbrook
- Zoned R1 (General Residential), Muswellbrook LEP 2009
- Ideal for investor or developer
- Suitable for accommodation, community groups, education facilities, shops and other potential developments (STCA)
- 3.5km* from the town centre, close to Muswellbrook Golf Course
- Genuine vendor will meet the market
LOOKING FOR SOMETHING DIFFERENT? Development approval given on 27/02/2015 for the construction of a 2 storey spacious 1 bedroom timber pole house to be erected on a large block in North Muswellbrook.
The ground floor comprises some 136 square metres of kitchen/dining & family area, WC, bathroom and laundry.
A verandah of approximately 66 square metres surrounds the building on two sides.
The first floor comprises some 65 square metres of bedroom and en suite with a balcony of approx. 18.5 square metres.
Nestled at the top end of Possum Gully with picturesque surrounds this land is truly affordable.
VACANT LIGHT INDUSTRIAL LAND • Huge 1.718Ha site in east Muswellbrook's Light Industrial Estate
• Zoned - IN2 Light Industrial (Muswellbrook LEP 2009)
• Power, town water and sewer available
• Suit subdivision
Upper Hunter Valley Land Development Opportunity The Property provides an excellent opportunity for a developer or investor alike to purchase an outstanding development property comprising five adjoining lots, totaling 97.123 hectares. Preferred Concept Plan for the site comprising proposed yield of 155 rural residential allotments ranging in size from approximately 750sqm to 4.8 hectares plus the residual Lot 87 being 32.37 hectares. Ideal for residential land developers having the flexibility to develop stages to meet market demand. The Property is zoned part RU5 Village and part RU1 Primary Production under the Muswellbrook Local Environ...