Significant development opportunity in a proven apartment market (STCA) Knight Frank is pleased to offer this exciting redevelopment opportunity in a proven and sought after location close to an abundance of amenity.
4 allotments offered to the market as one to provide a tremendous platform to create a premium multi-level residential development (STCA)
Key features include:
- Total land area of 2,684sqm approx.
- Sizable frontage of 59m approx.
- Zoned: Residential Growth (RGZ1) allowing multi-level development (STCA)
- Situated in sought after suburb with a median house price of $1,280,000
- Surrounded by the prestigious suburbs of Malvern, Malve...
RETAIL INVESTMENT WITH HUGE UPSIDE GormanKelly is pleased to offer 293 Waverley Road, Malvern East, for sale by auction on Thursday 23 March at 12 noon, on-site.
This is a rare opportunity to secure a short term leased retail investment with huge development upside.
We believe the most outstanding aspects of this property include:
- Single storey building with low site coverage and good rear access - Land area 242m2* / Zoned commercial 1 - Significant future development potential (STCA) for an owner occupier, investor or developer - Building area 56m2* - Short term lease until 31st March 2018 - Currently returning $24,500* ...
Premium Carnegie Site Colliers International is pleased to offer a premium residential development site situated in a blue chip suburb with a strong median house price of $1,300,000*.
100-104 Mimosa Road presents as an exceptional residential development opportunity as a result of the below key features:
• Regular shaped development site with a total land area of 2,184m²*
• Residential Growth Zone (RGZ1) allowing for multi storey unit development (STCA)
• Situated in a tree lined street with excellent amenity providing the perfect canvass for a high end owner occupier product
• Moments from Koornang Road...
Prized Carnegie Freehold Investment - Excellent restaurant premises prominently positioned within Koornang Road’s booming retail and hospitality precinct - Surrounded by leading National retailers including Woolworths, Aldi, all major Banks and a host of well-regarded eateries - Leased to popular restaurant tenant trading as Pho66 - Lease term: 7 x 5 x 5 x 5 years - Rental: $84,872 per annum approx. plus outgoings and GST (from April 2017) - Land Area: 212m2 approx. - Includes rear access via right of way - Located metres from the new Carnegie Railway Station currently under construction which is part of the State Gover...
Prime Corner Shop For Sale or Lease Don’t miss this blue chip opportunity to secure a brand new, sundrenched corner shop with generous street frontage to East Boundary Road and Centre Road.
Offering approximately 243sqm of prime space, the shop is perfect for a café and comes complete with:
• A large North facing undercover seating area with hardened glass barriers (32sqm approx.). • Three secure car parks/staff parking on site. • All services provided, including extraction, greasy waste and three phase power. • Generous plumbing and electrical fit-out assistance if purchased or leased before building completion.
SHOP / OFFICE WITH DWELLING Just metres from Warrigal Road, this bright and clean shop front will suit Retail or Professionals and provides upstairs dwelling. Main features include:
117m2 approx total floor space
52m2 approx ground floor
Kitchenette and amenities
Single bedroom upstairs dwelling with kitchen
Ensuite and open living area
Security and air conditioning
Rear entry and car space
Boutique retail strip
Suit variety of uses (STCA)
Prime Showroom & Yard Site Carnegie/Caulfield East Incredible opportunity to unlock the potential of this site on the border of Carnegie and Caulfield East directly opposite the Caulfield Race Course in one of Melbourne's fastest growing suburbs. For Sale or Lease.
+ Land 755m2 approx
+ 26m frontage
+ Existing Showroom of 300m2 approx
+ Large side yard of 471m2 approx
+ Opposite Caulfied Race Course
+ Around the corner from Monash University Caulfield Campus
+ Minutes from Chadstone Shopping Centre
+ Walking distance to Caulfield & Glen Huntly Train Stations