DA APPROVED 34 Units Residential Development.
400m from Stations & Shops
DA approved, CC approved site multi unit residential development in Asquith
Located 400m from Train Station, close to local shops Coles & Shopping Centre, 5 min drive to Westfield Hornsby.
Very attractive architectural design, level land
Surrounded by lush landscaping and bounded by a cul-de-sac and reserve
5 x 1 bedroom
25 x 2 bedroom
4 x 3 bedroom
For plans and more details Ring Mary Yapoudjian
0416 27 43 27
Asquith R4 High Density Residential Development Site (STCA) • Best location for brand new residential apartments
• Within 200 meters walk to Asquith station
• Coles, shops, schools and kindergarten are all within minutes of easy stroll
• 17.5-meter-high building
• Level block, easy development site
• Ready for development
• Land size 1,050 M2
• Frontage 42 meter
Boutique Upper North Shore DA Approved Site Ray White Commercial NSW is pleased to present 900 Pacific Highway, Gordon.
This site presents an exciting opportunity to acquire a DA approved residential development site only 15km* to Sydney CBD and with easy access to Ryde and Mona Vale Roads.
Additional highlights outlined below:
- DA approved for 30 residential and 2 commercial units
- 800m* to Gordon Train Station
- Elevated block giving sweeping district views
- Dual Street frontage
- Proximity to numerous elite primary and secondary schools
The property will be sold by way of Auction, Tuesday 2nd May 2017 10:30am at A...
Prestigious Residential Development Opportunity in the Heart of St Ives CBRE are pleased to offer 46 COWAN ROAD, ST IVES (the Site) to the market for sale. This site is well positioned in the heart of St Ives with uninterrupted views of Pymble Golf Club and a short walk to the St Ives Shopping Village. The site is the perfect opportunity to develop a high end medium density apartment or townhouse development which captures the essence of the cosy suburban North Shore lifestyle.
The site offers prospective purchasers with the opportunity to capitalise on the following features:
• Perfectly positioned in the heart of St Ives;
• Suburban location with an abunda...
DA APPROVED 36 UNIT COMPLEX in PRIME LOC
Hornsby RING 0416 27 43 27 DA approved 36 Units, Hornsby, close to shops & rail.
one bedrooms , 25 x 2 bedrm, 4 x 3 bedrms
Easy to sell off the plan.
Ring for more information and register your interest.
Current owners health issues prevent building.
Ring Mary Yapoudjian
0416 27 43 27
OPPORTUNITY TO BUILD YOUR LANDMARK DEVELOPMENT IN PRESTIGIOUS SUBURB REGENCY REAL ESTATE are pleased to offer 7-9 Corona Avenue (the Site) to the market for sale. This site is well positioned in the quiet residential street of Roseville and a short walk to the train station. The site is the perfect opportunity to develop a high end medium density apartment or townhouse development which captures the essence of the cozy suburban North Shore lifestyle.
The site offers prospective purchasers with the opportunity to capitalize on the following features:
*Perfectly positioned in the heart of Roseville * Suburban location with an abundance of amenity *600 meters f...
R3 development potential (STCA) - R3 zoning
- Short walk to both Chatswood and Roseville stations
- Short walk to Chatswood Shopping Centre.
- Typical Chatswood CBD lifestyle, shops, café, restaurants and library are all around
- Chatswood public school and Chatswood high school catchment area
- Land Size: 2935 m2
Please contact May Ma on 0450 341 281 for details and inspection.
Secure Investment With Residential Development Potential Key Features of the property include:
-Existing 4 level commercial building with 72 basement car spaces
-Fully leased incl. ground floor medical centre
-Net income $1,248,742 pa* with WALE of 3.66 years
-2,458sqm land area zoned B4 mixed use
-Potential for residential conversion or high density mixed use development (STCA)
-1.5 Star NABERS Energy rating
For further information please contact the exclusive listing agents.
Upper North Shore Boutique Residential Development Site* - Site Area: 588sq m**
- The property benefits from two street frontages
- Situated within 400 metres** of Gordon Shopping Centre and 600 metres** of Gordon Railway Station
- Attractive B4 Mixed Use zoning with a permissible FSR of 2.3:1 and a maximum building height of 26.5 metres
- Strong demand for apartments within this location
- Panoramic district views to the western elevation with the Blue Mountains backdrop
- Property will be sold with vacant possession and is ready to occupy if required
For Sale | 110 George Street & 2a Linda Street, Hornsby 108 George Street, Hornsby is a rare opportunity to acquire a quality investment property with significant residential/mixed-use development upside in the core of the Hornsby CBD. Hornsby is the administrative and commercial CBD of the upper North Shore benefitting from extensive public transport infrastructure.
The property presents a compelling opportunity for an investor looking to acquire a secure income stream with strong revenue growth potential, all whilst having a logical alternative use for residential in the building’s next life cycle.