Light industrial site with business potential Unit 1, 121 Mornington Road is located in Mornington's prime industrial estate and offers two parcels of land. A development site of 494mÂ² is located at the entrance of this established subdivision and includes improvements comprising a single storey office block of 40mÂ² with amenities.
In addition, a second parcel of land of 4581mÂ² located at the northern end of the subdivision offers a usable area of around 2500mÂ² approximately for potential container storage (STCA). Ideal for a small storage business operation or those looking for an affordable development opportunity on Hobart's ...
SIGNIFICANT INDUSTRIAL LAND PARCEL - MORNINGTON LOCATED IN HIGH DEMAND COMMERCIAL PRECINCT
TOTAL LAND SIZE 9,548m2
Located within the busy Mornington Industrial/ Commercial precinct ideally placed on the Eastern Shore alongside a major road transport arterial route central to Tasman Highway leading to Hobart City, Cambridge and Hobart International Airport.
* The site has an elevated position with extensive main road exposure overlooking the South Arm Highway & Flagstaff Gully Link Roads with sealed road access from McIntyre Street;
* Located within the sought after Mornington Industrial Estate which continues to e...
Landmark Tasmanian Service Station Investment Brand new 20 year lease to 2036 plus options to 2056 United Petroleum: The largest independent fuel retailer in Australia Rare triple net lease terms with the tenant responsible for all usual outgoings, structural works, underground repairs and remediation Guaranteed rental growth with attractive 3.5% increases annually Strategic site within major shopping precinct including Vicinity owned Eastlands Shopping Centre: Tasmania’s largest shopping centre with over 90 stores under one roof, cinemas and 1,400 car parking spaces High exposure 2,891 sqm corner site with extensive 78 metre frontage Mo...
Vacant land with DA in place - 5,000sqm (approx) level allotment
- Fully fenced, curb and guttered
- Excellent exposure to Tasman Highway
- Nearby Cambridge Homemaker Centre and major companies including Hydro, COPE, Aurora, Mures, Ruralco, and Coates Hire
- DA in place for workshop and offices
- ‘Commercial’ zoned
6,000m2 - HIGH VISIBILTY SITE - CAMBRIDGE Consider this;
* High traffic flow location in strong growth area within close proximity to Hobart Airport and 12 minute drive to the Hobart CBD;
* Total land area measuring approx 6,000m2 extending parallel to busy main road frontage providing major exposure to the Kennedy Drive & Seven Mile Beach roundabout and the Tasman Highway;
* Near level freehold land parcel perfectly placed for commercial/industrial development;
* Explore the possibilites of this Versatile property mix also suited as a sales/hire/storage/transport depot.
PLEASE NOTE: - The Department of State Growth has adv...
2 SIGNIFICANT LAND PARCELS Cambridge Parcel A - 2.500 hectares (25,000m2)
Parcel B 30.36 hectares (303,600m2)
Explore the possibilities for these two (2) significant land parcels located in the strong growth Cambridge location diagonally opposite the main road entrance to Hobart Airport and adjoining the Barilla Bay crown reserve.
PARCEL A: - 269 KENNEDY DRIVE, CAMBRIDGE
* measuring approximately 2.5 hectares with a part industrial zoning use and part 'Open Space' use, overlooking Barilla Bay;
* located alongside the southern-end of the Cambridge light aircraft airstrip with the immediate location experie...
PRIME INDUSTRIAL DEVELOPMENT SITE - CAMBRIDGE Major development site located directly opposite the significant Hobart Airport/commercial precinct which includes the prominent Airport Hotel complex. Also located alongside the iconic Lewis Marine commercial complex just 12 minutes from the Hobart CBD
* High volume traffic flow location in a strong growth commercial precinct
* Combined Commercial/Industrial use zoning ideally suited for major development including warehouse, showroom and/or heavy industrial workshop/storage site
* Total balance land area measuring approx 8,000m2
* Prime main highway frontage with shar...