DA Approved & Licensed Heliport - Steel River Industrial Estate A rare opportunity to acquire a state-of-the-art licensed heliport, with business and adjoining expansion land also
10 Laurio Place - Existing heliport with modern high clearance hangar and administration building. Includes
a landing pad and taxiway, bunded refuelling and facilities. Situated on a 6,369sqm* site zoned IN1 General Industrial.
12 Laurio Place - Adjoining undeveloped parcel of level land. The 3,974sqm* site is zoned IN1 General Industrial, with
various potential development options. Both holdings are available individually or in-one-line, with the CASA appr...
Newcastle Port Development Sites - Three high profile portside industrial lots to be sold in-one-line or separately.
- Exposed to 30,000+ cars daily.
- Exciting opportunity to develop to occupy.
- Zoned SP1 Special Activities (Port) which provides for a multitude of business uses and development options.
- Lot 6 (10.13ha approx.) - A high profile site with long frontage to Industrial Drive.
- Lot 4 (3.32ha approx.) - Access from Tourle Street with large expansive hardstand area. Ideal for transport, storage and
- Lot 7 (4ha approx.) - Access from Tourle Street with over 300m of rail sliding and adjacent ha...
Investment – Big Money Earner - The property is located less than five minutes from the Newcastle CBD and Port infrastructure.
- Substantial industrial complex of workshops and office.
- Leased to a national pipe supplier with five years of the term certain remaining with two further five year options.
- Passing income $355,125 per annum plus GST.
- Annual fixed 5% reviews.
- Workshops comprise three construction halls each with gantry crane.
- Total area – 4,973sqm (approx.)
- Site area – 6,918sqm (approx.)
- For Sale by Public Auction Thursday 4 May at 10:30am | Novotel, 5 King Street, Newcastle.
Secure Your Future Modern and impressive with substantial office space, minutes to Newcastle CBD and port. Inspection by appointment EOI closes on the 21st April 2017 at 5pm/close of business with offices submitted to Castle Property in Hamilton Newcastle.
Modern Warehouse & Office - The property is located in the popular Steel River Industrial Estate and has almost immediate access to the Pacific Highway and New England Highway, and is approximately ten minutes from the M1 Motorway, Newcastle’s Port, CBD and Airport.
- The property features a free standing warehouse with office facility, together with abundant on-site car parking for staff and customers. Constructed from secure concrete panels, the property incorporates impressive glazing, commercial style shopfront entry and reception, meeting room, open plan administration area, lunch room and amenities. The wareho...
Outstanding Business Park Site – Limited Release - Outstanding high profile site located near the entrance to the Steel River Estate, on the corner of Tourle Street and
Industrial Highway with extensive frontage and access from Murray Dwyer Circuit. The site is proposed to be subdivided
into 15 lots with lots in Stage One available now. Lots can also be further amalgamated to suit lot size requirements.
- Zoned IN1 Industrial under Newcastle LEP (2012) with additional permitted uses applying to this lot.
- Site area - 4,302sqm (approx.)
- Price - $625,000
- Site area - 5,182sqm (approx.)
- Price - $905,000...
Massive City Fringe Industrial Facility / Development Site with Holding Income The subject property is situated on the northern side of Clyde Street, approximately 60 metres east of the intersection with Broadmeadow Road and Georgetown Road, within the suburban industrial precinct of Hamilton North. The property is located approximately five kilometres west of the Newcastle CBD.
A substantial city fringe industrial site which features a collection of refurbished office accommodation and older style warehousing. The property has significant development potential (STCA) or would be ideal for an owner occupier seeking large warehouse accommodation with abundant yard are...
Substantial Multi-Tenanted Investment with Lots of Value-Adding Potential The subject property is situated on the northern side of Clyde Street within the suburban industrial precinct of Hamilton North, approximately five kilometres west of the Newcastle CBD.
The property comprises a rare industrial investment opportunity underpinned by significant redevelopment potential. The property known as the “Hamilton North Business Centre”, is positioned within an established inner city suburban location and provides a combination of office, retail, warehouse and self-storage accommodation. Approximately 49% of the property is currently leased on various terms ranging fr...