Newcastle Port Development Site The subject property is situated on the northern side of Industrial Drive near the Port of Newcastle and positioned approximately six kilometres north-west of the Newcastle CBD and 150 kilometres north of Sydney.
- This proposed Lot is one of the of very few large freehold land holdings positioned within close proximity to the Port of Newcastle
- First time offered to the open market
- Site area - 10.13 hectares (approx.)
- Extensive existing road frontages to Industrial Drive
- Excellent road infrastructure servicing the area including Industrial Drive and the Pacific
- Highway ...
Highly Desirable Investment Opportunity Colliers International is delighted to offer 4 Channel Road, Mayfield West to the market as exclusive marketing agents. The sale of the property presents an opportunity to secure a high profile, industrial property leased to Bulbeck Holdings Pty Ltd on an eight year lease returning $460,000 per annum net (plus GST). The property features a first class warehouse and two level office facility with a building area of 3,789 square metres (approx.). The property benefits from multiple roller doors, covered loading areas and excellent height clearance. The site extends to approximately 6,800 square...
Investment – Big Money Earner - The property is located less than five minutes from the Newcastle CBD and Port infrastructure.
- Substantial industrial complex of workshops and office.
- Leased to a national pipe supplier with five years of the term certain remaining with two further five year options.
- Passing income $355,125 per annum plus GST.
- Annual fixed 5% reviews.
- Workshops comprise three construction halls each with gantry crane.
- Total area – 4,973sqm (approx.)
- Site area – 6,918sqm (approx.)
- For Sale by Public Auction Thursday 3 August at 10:30am | Novotel, 5 King Street, Newcastle.
Industrial Unit - Central Location & Exposure Only minutes to Newcastle CBD and Port, this unit features glass shopfront style entrance with 2 levels of air-conditioned and carpeted office space. The high clearance warehouse is easily accessible via a rear roller door, with the complex having a number of drive way areas for easy heavy vehicle access and turning in the development. The unit also includes:
3 phase power and high-bay lighting
Full data cabling
Males and female amenities plus shower
Kitchenette unit and separate warehouse wash area
4 car spaces
Outstanding Business Park Site – Limited Release - Outstanding high profile site located near the entrance to the Steel River Estate, on the corner of Tourle Street and
Industrial Highway with extensive frontage and access from Murray Dwyer Circuit. The site is proposed to be subdivided
into 15 lots with lots in Stage One available now. Lots can also be further amalgamated to suit lot size requirements.
- Zoned IN1 Industrial under Newcastle LEP (2012) with additional permitted uses applying to this lot.
- Site area - 4,302sqm (approx.)
- Price - $625,000
- Site area - 5,182sqm (approx.)
- Price - $905...
Previous Manufacturing & Distribution Site close to Port !! Located with excellent exposure on the crest of Tourle Street before the bridge to Kooragang Island. Last use of property was as a purpose built manufacturing facility developed by ICI Australia (Orica). The site is rectangular in shape provides right hand turn access into and out of the site suitable for distribution operations. Buildings on site include an office to the frontage with multiple process and storage facilities to the rear. A large greenfield pocket of land is situated to the middle of the property ideal for development or as storage. Opportunity suitable for an occupier seeking...
Substantial Multi-Tenanted Investment with Lots of Value-Adding Potential The subject property is situated on the northern side of Clyde Street within the suburban industrial precinct of Hamilton North, approximately five kilometres west of the Newcastle CBD.
The property comprises a rare industrial investment opportunity underpinned by significant redevelopment potential. The property known as the “Hamilton North Business Centre”, is positioned within an established inner city suburban location and provides a combination of office, retail, warehouse and self-storage accommodation. Approximately 49% of the property is currently leased on various terms ranging fr...