MAIN STREET STARTER This is a quaint brick freehold premises for sale in Stawell's Main shopping strip. The building currently comprises a reception area and two offices totalling approx 44 squares. The building has full front display windows, 2 X split systems, external toilet and front and rear access. At this price, it's a great opportunity for someone to enter the commercial property market either as an owner occupyer to investor.
DOUBLE ATTRACTION This attractive building has a boutique feeling and consists of 2 shops - one currently let and returning $7,200 per annum while the second smaller shop offers vacant possession. The building is located in a highly visual area adjoining Stawell's Main Street shopping precinct and close to the busy Health and Community Services hub. The building is currently equipped with 2 toilets, attractive display windows, split system air conditioning and public parking areas at the front and rear of the property.
MAIN STREET STARTER This is an quaint brick freehold premises for sale in Stawell's Main shopping strip. The building currently comprises a reception area and two offices totalling approx 44 squares. The building has full front display windows, 2 X split systems, external toilet and front and rear access. At this price, it's a great opportunity for someone to enter the commercial property market either as an owner occupyer to investor.
Cold Storage Complex in Prime Location Well located just off the busy Latrobe Street business district, is this recently refurbished cold storage facility, suitable for a multitude of logistical uses.
3,591 sqm of total site area on three parcels
1,036 sqm of Building area, high clearance canopy provides all weather cover.
Gate access off Tudor Court and Elizabeth Street
Main Warehouse with 5m clearance. 115m2 Freezer and dry store of 335m2.
Further Chiller and freezer building with two connected cool stores adjoined by a freezer
Former Ice plant of 143 m2 now used as storage
Single and three phase electrical
Open plan o...
"Clarendon" A Blend of Heritage, Residential & Commercial This appealing brick Victorian home with attached double fronted shop presents an outstanding opportunity for professionals, home based business operators and investors to capitalise on this excellent city fringe location. The main building would readily re-convert into residential accommodation or could be retained as part of one large office/consulting premises. Whilst retaining many Victorian features such as high ceilings, lead lighting, timber mantles and fire places the property also has network cabling to most rooms, central heating and air-conditioners and disabled toilet. Externall...
Professional Rooms Ideal for Allied Health In Popular Webster Street - 5 rooms plus studio at the rear
- Some rooms under lease offering steady income stream
- Good staff kitchen and bathroom amenities
- Corner block with ample parking for clients
- Ideally set up as a professional investment opportunity
- Attractive style building in developing commercial precinct
- Adjacent to new Fairfax office and easy stroll to the CBD
Investors and Owner Occupiers Take Note This well positioned office complex offers high exposure to a major Ballarat CBD arterial road and provides a great opportunity for business owners or investors to combine ownership with investment. The appealing 2 storey corner office building incorporating 3 titles and 8 on-site car parks provides air-conditioned and carpeted accommodation including various offices plus excellent amenities. The ground floor with an area of approximately 334m2 is available for occupation early in 2017 or will be available for lease at $90,750pa + GST and Outgoings. The first floor with a total area of appr...
Great Time To Purchase A Secure Investment Record low interest rates make commercial investments even more attractive. With high exposure to busy Mair Street this office premises is a perfect fit option for your portfolio. The attractive faade leads into an office with quality fit out comprising reception, partitioned offices, general work area, meeting room, fantastic staff amenities and storage space. The office is air-conditioned, carpeted and there are two designated car parks at the rear. In such a prominent location close to The Bridge Mall and Big W this is a realistic opportunity to secure a long term investment.
Diverse Development Site With Outstanding Exposure Ray White Ballarat are proud to offer to the market this unparalleled development site which is perfectly positioned providing outstanding visibility and exposure.
182 Albert Street presents a significant opportunity for astute investors or business owners to acquire a prime development site, suitable for a range of commercial outcomes including , medical, fast food, childcare, retail, or showroom (STCA). This property is ideally situated in close proximity to an abundance of retail and shopping amenities and is strategically positioned on one of Ballarat's busiest major highway linkages. C...
A GOLDEN MEDICAL OPPORTUNITY IN THE HEART OF BALLARAT CBRE Victorian Health, Aged and Child Care are please to offer for sale 710 Sturt Street, Ballarat.
- Comes with approved plans and a permit for an 11 practitioner super medical centre
- Stunning double story grand residence of 408sqm* featuring a grand formal entry, stunning formal lounge/sitting room with marble mantel fire surrounds, soaring 16m* ceilings, fully functional kitchen with multiple living/office areas
- Irreplaceable Commercial 1 zoned land holding of 945sqm* with development upside^
- To be sold vacant possession offering the purchaser ultimate flexibility
Professional Offices In Popular Webster Street Location - Classy entry and reception to greet clients
- Separate and general office areas
- Boardroom and excellent staff amenities
- Air-conditioned and bonus 5KW solar system
- Ideally set up for professional use with network cabling
- On-site parking at the rear and convenient customer parking at front
- Well maintained office accommodation in developing commercial precinct
- Adjacent to new Fairfax office and easy stroll to the CBD
CBD Opportunity Adjacent to Courts and Supermarkets - Former Manchester Unity Hall Circa 1886
- Expansive hall with lantern style roof construction
- Ideal as legal office close to Ballarat Courts
- Includes 2 existing offices and staff amenities
- Easy access to extensive adjacent parking
- Suits retail, gallery, offices, restaurant etc
Prime Development Site In Medical Precinct Ray White Ballarat are proud to present to the market an incredible development opportunity perfectly positioned within the rapidly developing medical precinct on busy Howitt Street Wendouree!
- Neighboring tenants include Lake Imaging, Ballarat Day Procedure Clinic and Ballarat Obstetrics and Gynaecology Clinic
- Land area of 1,459m2 (approximately)
- Zoned Mixed Use
- Environmental Site Assessment and Soil Report available on request
- Location offers high exposure and a large volume of passing trade
- Diverse site for development uses including retail, showroom, medical and office (S...
Versatile Premises Would Suit Office, Retail, Medical, Showroom or Consulting* Positioned perfectly on busy Howitt Street, this large shop of approximately 498m2 is conveniently zoned mixed use . It is stratigically located to feed off neighbouring qualitiy traders, and the large front car park will be pivitol in providing convience to your time poor clients. This is a great opportunity to mix with the best in a much sort after location, inspect today.
Position perfect on busy Howitt Street
Suitable for retail, showroom, warehouse, office, consulting
Strategically located within a mix of quality retailers and businesses
Building area of 498m2
Open floorspace + fou...
Dual Property Investor Opportunity! Here is a great opportunity for the astute investor or creative entrepreneur to purchase these dual commercial premises in the rapidly developing medical/retail precinct just five minutes from the CBD of Ballarat.
• 2 separately titled properties
• Positioned perfectly on busy Howitt Street
• Strategically located within a mix of quality medical and retail businesses
• Total land area of 949m2 (approximately)
• Front of premises parking for 14 cars + street parking
• Good lighting and front of shop exposure
• Building area 314m2 and land area 359m2 (approximately)
• 5 year ...
First Time Ever Offered For Sale This HERITAGE-LISTED church Christ the King', The Diocesan Centre and the Anglican Deanery at 49 Lydiard Street South not only offers the location, amenities and infrastructure it also provides a genuine purchase procedure via Expression of Interest.
Approximately 3,151m2 and on 1 title we offer the above three CBD buildings, all with further opportunities to develop (STCA) and multiple car parking to the rear.
The Cathedral is constructed of grey stone in the English Gothic style which was built two years after the Town of Ballarat was founded and just three years after the discovery ...