Dominant Commercial Site Development Approved * Make this development a reality - Consent in Place for: The Oakhurst Tavern, Service Station and Shops
* Situated at the entry to Oakhurst Gardens Rural Residential Estate and on the Maryborough - Biggenden Road
* Land parcel of 12,000m2 approx
* This complex will service a vast rural area comprised of numerous rural residential estates, farmland and the Passing Trade on this main access route to the Biggenden - Gayndah - Monto area
* Consent allows for staged development of the project
* Call for a detailed information pack
Development Opportunity with Existing Cash Flow * Area 2.1 ha
* Development opportunity with existing cash-flow
* Multiple tenancies in place
* Approx 12,000 m2 area for further development STCA
* Excellent access and lot plan delivers great flexibility for heavy transport use
* Just seconds to the Bruce Highway and only minutes to the CBD of Maryborough
Prime highway location in Maryborough Snap up one of the few remaining sites of this prime industrial real estate at Maryborough in Central Queensland.
- access is directly off the Bruce Highway
- close to Maryborough CBD, rail and airport
- will suit a variety of industrial users
- located in a well-established industrial precinct
- regular shaped lots
- large service station located right next door
- zoned high impact industry.
Visit www.industrial.edq.com.au for prices and availability.
LAND IN POPULAR TINANA INDUSTRIAL ESTATE * Land area 1,004m2
* Good level block for easy construction
* Great access to Bruce Highway
* Suitable for up to approx 400m2 building, plus car parking
* Located in established industrial estate
* Zoned Industry
2 STREET ACCESS Perfect site for townhouse development, close to all amenities - Shops, Schools, Public Transport the list goes on.....
- Cleared, level 2,484 m2 block with 2 street access
- Central location
- Capacity for 9 units
- Only 25 minute drive to beautiful Hervey Bay
This is an outstanding opportunity if you have been looking for the perfect parcel of land. Plans for 2x3 bedroom and 7x2 bedroom units have been drawn up with 2 street access in mind. Seller wants sold, make an offer today as ALL offers will be presented.
MARYBOROUGH INDUSTRIAL LAND * Area 3,944m2
* Level block for easy construction
* Easy access with two road frontage
* Zoned Medium Impact Industry
* Above council flood height
* General industry zoning
* On B double route
* Located just 300 metres to Bruce Highway - ideal for transport or services group with clients to the north, Bundaberg, Gladstone and Rockhampton or mining and gas to the west
For Sale $299,500
For further information, contact Tony Nioa 0418 741 544
LOCAL IGA SHOPPING CENTRE FOR SALE * Area 750m2 + 978m2
* Showing 12% return fully let (currently 10%)
* One vacancy previously a butcher
* Rent review with upside February 2017
* Main Road Frontage
* Trading history going back almost 100 years
For Sale $1,350,000
For further information, please contact Tony Nioa on 0418 741 544
DA in place - Retirement developers - vendor finance available. The job has been done on this project. Fully approved development site in the affordable retirement market.
This managed affordable independent living unit community(MAILUC),
Features 264 units in eleven, two and three story buildings and 1 central facilities building.
Building type A = 2 story. Contains 12 two bedroom units and 4 single bedroom units.
Building type B = 3 story. Contains 24 two bedroom units.
Site area 48186sqm
Site coverage 29.6%
Current developer proposed a two stage building cycle.
If this DA is unsuitable to your specific needs, the vendor will assist to redesign ...
Over 7000sqm Of Land On The CBD Fringe…Really! Offers over $550,000.
This has to be the best buy in Maryborough.
Covering 5 blocks this property is prime for redevelopment STCA. Currently zoned Industry/Heavy Industry this property surely has multiple potential applications & the vendor is now highly motivated to move on.
It’s so rare to find a potential development property this close to town of this size. This property features:
. Approximately 1KM to the centre of town . Approximately 500m to Maryborough State High School . Public parkland directly across the road . Walk to shops and major shopping centre . Walk to neighbouring ret...