Location Location Location! 22,230sqm site opposite Ikea Marsden Park 865 Richmond Road, Marsden Park - For Sale
22,230sqm land parcel with high exposure
Located on the south east corner of Townson Road and Richmond Road, Marsden Park
Located opposite Ikea and Bunnings
Comprises 7,322sqm (approx) B5 Business Development zoned land
Only 3 minutes drive to the M7 Motorway
Rare opportunity to buy land at the hub of Sydneys newest business district
Proposed plans for tavern, bottleshop, service station and function centre
Once in a life time opportunity!
Call Chris Brophy on 0407 600 258 to inspect today!
Sydney Business Park Welcome to Australia’s next generation of business park. Sydney Business Park is a 256 hectare campus style development that is setting new benchmarks in innovative design, amenity and environmental sustainability. Now open, it presents exceptional value and a unique opportunity to strategically position your business alongside some of the world’s leading multinational corporations.
Located in Marsden Park just off the M7, Sydney Business Park is situated at the gateway to Sydney’s renowned North West Growth Centre. An inspirational working environment, it offers superb growth potential i...
Light Industrial Zoning, Land Banking Six lots with a combined size of approximately 2,956 sqm. Located in the Riverstone Precinct.
This land will need to be developed.
The land is zoned IN2 Light Industrial.
Situated not far from Vineyard Station.
Yes Six Lots 17 - 22 Sec 53 DP 1480 Perth Street Riverstone. Call Stephen Trethowan 0427462753.
Medium Density Development Site (7,846sqm) CBRE are pleased to offer 17 - 19 Schofields Road, Schofields to market for sale - offers closing 13th October 2016.
This R3 Medium Density zoned land provides the versatility to build either townhouses or residential units and is within close proximity to key transport infrastructure and lifestyle amenity.
• Land size: 7,846sqm* • Zoned R3 Medium Density • Zoning provides ability to build apartments or townhouses (STCA) • Corner block position (Dual street frontage) • 1km* from Schofields Train Station • Close proximity to Rouse Hill Town Centre
Ideal Townhouse Subdivision A unique opportunity to acquire a prime infill residential development site in Sydney’s sought after north-western region in an established residential estate.
• R2 Zoning (medium density);
• 1.35ha and 30 Dwellings/ha;
• Elevated block that is largely cleared;
• Essential infrastructure available to the site;
• In close proximity to Schofields Train Station and a 53 minute commute to Sydney CBD;
• In close proximity to Woolworths;
• Significant future parklands, walkways and cycle ways directly opposite and adjoining the site;
• Relevant planning controls provi...