FAMILY BUSINESS - SECOND HAND FURNITURE Owners are ready to retire and it came to their decision to hand it to an ambitious business minded people who are ready to meet the market. This is a buy and sell furniture very well established and very popular in the area.
Please contact your Agent Amelia Merry for further information.
Very Motivated Seller, Lease Out, Owner Occupy, Or Develop! * 350m2* of ideal freestanding retail/office/showroom
* Situated on a huge 1,014m2* block of land
* Currently split into 5 sep. tenancies but can be amalgamated into one
* Large car parking area, fantastic signage from all sides of the property
* Loading bay, grease trap, full amenities
* Also available for lease, seller needs it gone, negotiable
* Extremely motivated seller, looking at every offer!
Please contact the listing agent for more details by clicking on the link above.
Ray White has not independently checked any of the information we merely pass on....
Value Development Site Residential or Commercial * Level building block of 2,044m2
* Current old factories need demolishing
* Zoned RD5 (1 bedroom per 50m2)
* Located right near Kingston railway station
* Minutes to Logan Motorway and Pacific Highway
* Quiet street with easy access
* Bidding to start at $400,000
* Interstate sellers require immediate sale, don't miss this opportunity!!
Opportunity Knocks - Ideal Self Managed Superfund or Redevelopment Site - 350sqm retail space - 1,014sqm parcel of land - Currently split into five individual tenancies - Ample onsite car parks - Loading bay and grease trap - Great potential for a multitude of buyers - May suit a wide array of businesses including dine in/take away restaurant, bakery, convenience store or laundry - May also suit builders and develop to maximise the 1,014sqm parcel of land with two storey redevelopment
Slacks Creek is located in the Logan Centre Business Area, which comprises growing retail businesses, industrial and commercial offices. Slacks Creek is ideally placed from a logi...
Retail Showroom on Moss Street * 513sqm retail showroom with high signage exposure
* Includes 411sqm retail + 102sqm mezzanine office space.
* Front glass facade provides excellent natural light.
* Tiled & open plan showroom suitable for a wide range of uses
* On site customer parking available at front + parking at rear.
* Roller door access from the rear.
* Can be split into three separate tenancies.
* Contact agent to arrange an inspection.
Potential Plus This industrial property is ripe to develop or invest. Large land holding of 3 Hectares with only a small portion not usable. The property has holding income to aid funding and is zoned for most industrial users. Key features include:
* Flood free
* Double road access
* Drive through for ease of transport
* Two titles
* 3,000sqm of sheds with tenants
* Current gross holding revenue $220,879 p/a + GST
* Proven area for industry
Quick access out to the M1 or Logan Motorway. Ideal for an Industrial Park
Multiple Revenue Streams This industrial investment is a proven performer. Currently configured into nine (9) tenancies with one vacancy. All current Leases commenced in 2016. Key features include:
* Various terms form 1 year to 2 years plus option
* Low site coverage of 25%
* General Industry type users
* Development upside
* Room to expand
* Current Gross revenue $220,879 p/a + GST
* Potential revenue $ 350,000 p/a + GST
This property with a tidy up has the potential for 9% plus net return.
Corner Site on Sort after Moss Street -4 roller door access
-Corner site offering ideal exposure and customer traffic
-3 Phase Power
-21 exclusive carparks
-Fully equipped kitchen and bathroom
-Well appointed reception and office
-Contact Jaems Balfour at Ray White today
Ray White is pleased to offer this well presented Freestanding property to the market. This mixed metal clad and Brick property is ideally located on Busy Moss street connecting with both Kingston road and the Pacific Highway Service road.
Industrial Investment With Development Upside 1,263m2* Warehouse divided into 7 tenancies
Land area Of 2,699m2*
Zoned as a mixed use site with potential development upside
Ample hardstand area
Ample on-site parking areas
Currently returning approximately $118,551.80 p.a.
Located just off Moss Street
Only minutes to M1/ Gateway and major connecting roads
410m2* Warehouse/Offices in Great Location! 164m2* Warehouse with 156m2* office over 2 levels
90m2* Heavy load bearing mezzanine
Boardroom/kitchen and toilet facilities
Container high motorized roller door
3 allocated parking spaces with ample visitor parking
Close to Pacific and Ipswich Mwy