FREESTANDING INVESTMENT - BLUE CHIP TENANT (Lithgow LGA, Blue Mountains) * Leased to long standing tenant (since 2000) – Australia Post
* Gross Income: $65,000 p.a. + GST as at November 2015 (approx.)
* 564 m2 Building Area (approx.)
* 2,469 m2 Land Area (approx.)
* Ample on-site parking
* Leased until November 2018 plus 3 year option
* Annual rent reviews
* Strategic position within Lithgow’s booming growth corridor
* Amongst hospital, university, school, church, medical centre and motel within the commercial hub of South Bowenfels
* Attractive taxation depreciation benefits – building constructed circa 2000
* Solid building construction; concrete flo...
HIGH EXPOSURE HIGHWAY SITE A fantastic opportunity to purchase a freehold retail or restaurant site with direct frontage to the busy Great Western Highway. Formerly a Pizza Hut franchise and also a coffee lounge, this property would ideally suit the buyer wanting a large building with ample seating area, commercial kitchen, cool room, air conditioning and a loading dock. There is plenty of bitumen sealed car parking and the driveway links with the car park and entry/exit of KFC. Hurry, opportunities such as these do not come up every day with major highway traffic and customers on your door step.
MAIN STREET SHOP & RESIDENCE * Retail shop premises
* Rear pedestrian access
* Internal access to 1st floor 1 or 2 bedroom flat
* Large rear room with renovation potential
* Potential for a number of commercial uses
* Rear courtyard
ICONIC BUILDING Fresh to the market is this unique building, located at the top end of Main Street business district. Featuring 73 m2 of floor space , office area and toilet. Rear lane access and large garage with power. Also featuring 3 units, all beautifully renovated and ready for your inspection. The current owners will offer a long term rent back at market value. What a wonderful opportunity! Please note - we are selling the building only - not the business.
Viewings strictly by appointment
THEATRE ROYAL- CIRCA 1920 A majestic landmark building with enormous potential for return as an entertainment, reception and fine dining venue.
* 411 seat Mezzanine level with original projector boxes
* Full size screen, timber stage & dressing rooms
* Sunken dance floor
* Full size commercial kitchen & a bar on each level
* Restaurant seating for over 150
* 54 space carpark
* Reverse cycle air conditioning
* Natural gas central heating
* Security system & CCTV
* Sound proofing & smoke detection system
* Lighting, laser light & sound systems
CENTRAL HUB CBD POSITION Centrally located in a prominent position on Main Street, this retail premises has a modern facade & fit out. There is an unrenovated 2nd level storage, and parking space for 3 vehicles off the rear lane.
Call for an investment sheet or to book an inspection.