FREESTANDING INVESTMENT - BLUE CHIP TENANT (Lithgow LGA, Blue Mountains) * Leased to long standing tenant (since 2000) – Australia Post
* Gross Income: $65,000 p.a. + GST as at November 2015 (approx.)
* 564 m2 Building Area (approx.)
* 2,469 m2 Land Area (approx.)
* Ample on-site parking
* Leased until November 2018 plus 3 year option
* Annual rent reviews
* Strategic position within Lithgow’s booming growth corridor
* Amongst hospital, university, school, church, medical centre and motel within the commercial hub of South Bowenfels
* Attractive taxation depreciation benefits – building constructed circa 2000
* Solid building construction; concrete flo...
LARGE RETAIL SPACE - PRIME CENTRAL LOCATION * High exposure Main Street location
* 190 square metres
* Modern fit out and shop front with large windows
* Rear lane roller door access
* 2 x split systems and ceiling fans
* Will suit a range of uses
HIGH EXPOSURE HIGHWAY SITE A fantastic opportunity to purchase a freehold retail or restaurant site with direct frontage to the busy Great Western Highway. Formerly a Pizza Hut franchise and also a coffee lounge, this property would ideally suit the buyer wanting a large building with ample seating area, commercial kitchen, cool room, air conditioning and a loading dock. There is plenty of bitumen sealed car parking and the driveway links with the car park and entry/exit of KFC. Total land size 3124 square metres. Opportunities such as these do not come up every day with major highway traffic and customers on your door...
ICONIC BUILDING Fresh to the market is this unique building, located at the top end of Main Street business district. Featuring 73 m2 of floor space , office area and toilet. Rear lane access and large garage with power. Also featuring 3 units, all beautifully renovated and ready for your inspection. The current owners will offer a long term rent back at market value. What a wonderful opportunity! Please note - we are selling the building only - not the business.
Viewings strictly by appointment
THEATRE ROYAL- CIRCA 1920 A majestic landmark building with enormous potential for return as an entertainment, reception and fine dining venue.
* 411 seat Mezzanine level with original projector boxes
* Full size screen, timber stage & dressing rooms
* Sunken dance floor
* Full size commercial kitchen & a bar on each level
* Restaurant seating for over 150
* 54 space carpark
* Reverse cycle air conditioning
* Natural gas central heating
* Security system & CCTV
* Sound proofing & smoke detection system
* Lighting, laser light & sound systems
CENTRAL HUB CBD POSITION Centrally located in a prominent position on Main Street, this retail premises has a modern facade & fit out. There is an unrenovated 2nd level storage, and parking space for 3 vehicles off the rear lane.
Call for an investment sheet or to book an inspection.