Last Large Commercial Development Lot On Gympie Road, Lawnton One of the last commercial lots available in the Strathpine/Lawnton area. Subject to Council approval this site could entertain bulky goods or a combination of shops/offices and residential. Other possibilities include Aged Care Complex and multi residential. Close to Lawnton Railway Station and adjacent to Lawnton Tavern and Caltex Service Station. Site is located in an emerging growth area. There is a new major residential development in progress near by and the site is situated close to a proposed University Campus. Currently there is a holding income on the site of $66,000 pa + GST. Own...
URGENT SALE - IDEAL CHILD CARE SITE * Prime high exposure corner position totalling 1,345sqm
* Possibility for up to 120 place childcare**
* 1.5kms from Petrie Mill PDA & University of Sunshine Coast Campus (https://www.moretonbay.qld.gov.au/themill/)
* Draft plans & Council minutes available
* Do not miss this opportunity - Vendor will meet market!
** Subject to Council Approval
The subject property is situated within a strategic location for long-term growth and commercial activity, along the main thoroughfare of Lawnton's commercial Hub. Ongoing infrastructure investment, such as the Moreton Bay Rail Link (complet...
Potential Development Site on Gympie Road OPPORTUNITY KNOCKS!
For the first time in 14 years, 870 Gympie Road has come to market. Situated on the corner of Gympie and Station Roads, this 1745m2 property currently is the home to an automotive repairer and a used car dealership. With great exposure on one of the main thoroughfares in Lawnton, it is sure to draw some attention from business owners and developers alike.
• 1745m block
• Currently Light Industrial
• Zoned Centre Local centre precinct
• 27m height restriction
With the new university less than 1 km away and the new railway station operational, ...
Land Bank Opportunity Lawnton - 4.05ha* with existing house
- Close to future USC Petrie Campus
- Opposite landmark waterfront residential development
- Positioned in the Northern Growth corridor 30km* north of Brisbane CBD
- 3km* to Westfield Strathpine
- 2km* from Strathpine State School
- 2.5km* from the Strathpine Business Centre
Andrew Burke 0417 606 128
Tony Williams 0411 822 544
**This property is being sold without a sale price therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes
COMMERCIAL DEVELOPMENT SITE We are pleased to offer to the market this large development site. Exposure to busy Gympie Road is good. The Lawnton Railway station is within close proximity. Neighbours to the property are the Lawnton Tavern and a Caltex Service Station.
- Site currently has a holding income of $60,000 pa as a car park for commuters.
- Owners are keen to sell and will listen to any reasonable offers.
For further information please contact Brian Kennedy.
6HA Land Site with Development Potential This is your opportunity to purchase a 6ha development site with significant earth works complete, ideal for land banking, owner occupier or development.
The property features:
- 6ha Site with 4ha of buildable area
- Good access onto Bruce Highway via Gympie Road
- Industry zoned site
- Regular shaped block
- Minimal site works required
- Level 1 compaction completed
- Immediately adjoining new residential sub-division
For more information please contact Wright Property.
Rare Opportunity to secure 1.01 Hectare Site Rapidly developing area
Ideal storage yard / depot or secure storage facility
Easy access to all major north side arterials
Development opportunity, capitalise on the high residential growth neighbouring and the new university due to commence construction shortly.
Mixed Use Site for Sale by Tender Location, position and unparalleled exposure. If you are looking for a property to land bank or a development project, this site offers commercial and residential applications whereby you can add, improve or enhance the current commercial and residential properties.
Set on three titles with one owner , these property currently consists of a commercial shop space, car park and shed, and two residential houses all of which presently have a combined income of $3,200pcm, with lease terms not exceeding 12 months.
Townhouse development block near Kallangur's CBD Nearing sub division completion, this vacant and level corner block fronting Cotterall Road East and Ferrier St would make an ideal location for your next compact townhouse development (subject to DA). Located in close proximity to Kallangur's central business district, the site boasts great potential with this suburb set to return to prominence in the near future.
With a proposed commercial convenience development on the front of the block, the inclusion of the new rail system and the university set for construction soon, medium density housing will be in demand making this a must for...
Kallangur Petrol Station Freehold Walk In Walk Out! Kallangur Petrol Station Freehold Walk In Walk Out!
• Freehold Petrol Station
• Walk In Walk Out
• Zoned: Neighbourhood Hub
• Intellectual Property Included
• Development Property
• Neighbourhood Hub *
*Subject to Council Consent
*Suitable For Food And Drink Outlet, Hardware And Trade Supplies, Health Care Services, Office, Service Industry, Shops, Veterinary Services.
For Further Information And To Arrange An Inspection, Call Exclusive Agent John Rossi Today.
2.8ha General Industry Zoned DA Approved Kallangur Site 2.8ha General Industry Zoned DA Approved Kallangur Site
• Section Of Northpoint Business Park
• 28,132m GI Zoned Land
• 7 DA Approved Lots
• Level North Facing Allotment
• Curb And Channelled
• Head Works Charges Paid In Full On:
* GI Zone To 50% Sc
* SI Zone To 40% Sc
• All Services, Including Gas, To The Allotment
• 18 Km From Brisbane Airport
• 3km To Bruce Highway
• Walking Distance To Kallangur Train Station
National & International Companies Currently In The Business Park
RARE AS HENS TEETH - THESE 2 PROPERTIES HOLD THE KEY TO THE VALLEY - 83 ACRES OF PRIME LAND - BALD HILLS THIS IS THE LAST PARCEL OF SUCH A LARGE PRIME LAND IN THIS PART OF NORTH BRISBANE.
5 LOTS - TOTALLING 83 ACRES.APPROXIMATELY
EXPLORE YOUR OPTIONS - SERVICE STATION, RETAIL & BULK RETAIL, OFFICE BLOCKS,, RESIDENTIAL - POSSIBILITIES ARE ENDLESS - SUBJECT TO COUNCILS APPROVAL
330,000 SQ MTRS APPROXIMATELY.IN 5 LOTS
EXCEPTIONAL LOCATION - BEAUTIFUL VIEWS OF VALLEY.
MOTIVATED VENDORS WANT IT SOLD - All offers will be presented.
WONT STAY FOR LONG - VENDORS ARE FLEXIBLE AND WILL LOOK AT ALL OPTIONS / OFFERS.
QUARRY - NORTH BRISBANE - 23 Acres - Exceptional Natural Resource - BUY OR LEASE IT 20 Acres of rich gravel and river sand deposits
Permit Application For Mining Already With The Council..
4-6 feet deep - just under the top soil.
Land is situated at the major bend of South Pine River - very rich in quality gravel
Easy access to the land from 2 roads - Linkfield Road - approved for heavy trucks and Buckle Street (Off gympie Road)
Owner is flexible and would consider all reasonable offers and even leasing the land on long term basis with some kind of a royalty.
MORETON BAY DEVELOPMENT SITE * 907m2 site
* D.A in place for six townhouses
* Close to new University precinct
* Fast growing Moreton Bay Region
* Plans available upon request
This excellent development opportunity is located walking distance to the new University precinct which will cater for more than 10,000 students and is expected to open in 2020. The site is 907m2 with a D.A in place for six townhouses. Walking distance to School, Railway and shops and only eight minutes to the Bruce Highway. This is an opportunity not to be missed.
For further information or to organise an inspection please contact Darre...
3,389m2* Medium Density Development Site - 3,389m2* vacant cleared land
- Potential medium density development site
- Zoned Next Generation Neighbourhood Precinct
- 100 Metres from the Kallangur Railway Station
- Only 1 stop from the new USC Campus
- 3.5km* from Westfield North Lakes and 3km* from Bruce Highway
Tony Williams 0411 822 544
Trevor Nelson-Jones 0407 736 521
**This property is being sold by Offers to Purchase therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes
PRIME GYMPIE ROAD DEVELOPMENT OPPORTUNITY WITH FLEXIBLE APPLICATIONS CBRE and Cushman Wakefield are excited to present 136 Gympie Road, Strathpine for sale via Auction. This unique development or investment opportunity offers:
- 7,194sqm allotment zoned Centre Zone - 1,070sqm* single level brick improvements with functional layout - Unique redevelopment opportunity with unrivalled Gympie Road exposure - Access via Gympie Road & South Pine Road/Mott Street - Adjoining Office Works bulky goods development & Red Rooster - Adjacent to Strathpine Train Station & close walking distance to Westfield - Bordering the rapidly developing commercial/industrial suburb of...