Boutique Residential Development Site (S.T.C.A) Ray White Commercial NSW is pleased to present 2-4 Gladstone St & 10 Victor St, Kogarah for sale via Expressions of Interest.
Positioned just a short walk away from the Kogarah Train station and the Kogarah town centre, this site offersdevelopers an exciting opportunity to purchase a boutique development site in a high demand area. The NewCity Plan for Kogarah Council ensures this tightly held market place, only 12 kms from the City of Sydney, willattract home owners and investors alike.
Key highlights include:
• Site area 806m2*
• Three street frontages
• 300m* to Kogarah Train Sta...
POTENTIAL REDEVELOPMENT SITE (S.T.C.A.) LARGE LAND AREA approximately 664sqm, EXTRA WIDE FRONTAGE approximately 12.1m. This fabulous site has many variations and possibilities for redevelopment which are all subject to Council approvals. According to the Municipality of Rockdale Council; the zoning is B4 Mixed Use, Floor Space Ratio is 2.5:1 For Mixed use. (strata shops & units) and Building Height is 9m (maximum 3 floors) this may offer fabulous views from the upper floors.
LOCATION: Bexley is an oasis nestled in the inner west, Bexley is a sought-after suburb with wide streets and grand homes with parklands surrounding its boun...
Unique Residential Development Opportunity - Impressive site area of 4,042.8sq m*
- Elevated corner site benefitting from three street frontages
- Expansive views over Botany Bay and Sydney CBD to the north and the east, with views over Kogarah Bay and Georges River to the south and west achieved from the upper levels via a redevelopment of the site**
- Excellent residential development potential - Concept Scheme prepared for 86 units and 5 townhouses**
- Attractive R3 Medium Density Residential zoning
- Impressive Draft ‘Kogarah City Plan’ FSR of 2:1 with part 21 (7 storey) part 9 metre (3 storey) building height limit**
Rare opportunity Three titles to be sold in one line, providing immediate opportunity to invest, occupy or build(S.T.C.A).
Located in a highly sought after suburb, prominently positioned, opposite Bexley Oval and within close proximity to schools, shops and transport.
• Land Area: 1496 sqm (approx.), with a 29.9m frontage
• Zoned B1
• Two Street Access
• Flexible Settlement terms
• Fantastic Exposure for businesses to thrive
• Currently set up as three commercial properties with two residences attached.
Offered for sale via expression of interest, for more information, contact the below agents...